i like me better

you had been dating Gaten  for about a year now. things were great and you couldn't be happier. he made you happy, and you made him happy.

you were sitting at home just watching The Office when you got a message, you picked up
your phone and looked at it.

Gaten 😵: SCREEEEEEEE LORD HELP THE CUTEST THING JUST HAPPENED !!
y/n: OML PLS BLESS ME WITH YOUR STORY!!!
Gaten 😵: OKAY- so my girlfriend, y/n, breathed and i just died of cuteness
y/n: 😤 YOU MADE ME PAUSE MY FAVORITE SHOW FOR THIS !?!?
Gaten 😵: are you watching The Office?
y/n: yeee
Gaten 😵: IM SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME  I BEG OF YOU 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
y/n: eh

                        ~ one week lager ~

you were at your locker, cleaning it out for summer when you felt someone come up behind you and atTaCk YoU-no Gaten was just tickling your sides.

you squealed and turned around " stop! that's not fun for me!" you giggle and push hands away. he smiled " i know, but i love to see your reaction"

you rolled your eyes playfully and cleaned out the rest of your locker. Gaten waited for you like he always did so you could walk home together. you grabbed your backpack and held his hand as you walked out of the school together.

" so i finally finished season four of The Office"
you looked at Gaten and he smiled " i'm so proud! that's such an accomplishment!" he joked and you giggled " it is for me!"

" that means we need to watch season five together, since it's summer" he commented and you nodded " yup! we can stay up all night and fangirl about how cute jim and pam are"  he nodded " sounds like a plan"

===============================
this sucks ignore it