Rules

Annabeth's POV

I knocked on the door of the big house and heard clopping of hooves coming to the door. Someone opened it.

"Annabeth? Is that you?" Chiron asked, looking at me.

"Yes- Well, kind of. I'm a god now." I explained quickly. Chiron stepped back, bewildered.

"What? You know what, why don't you just come in. Tell me how it went. The six of you better come in, too." We walked through the door and plopped down on the couch.

"So," I started to tell him. "We all became gods. The reason out children disappeared is because they need to be made gods. Soon enough they'll be back." Chiron nodded. He pawed the ground with his front hoof.

"I see. It's been a while since something like this has happened. The last time I think was when Dionysus became a god, but it is rare for seven demigods and their children to become gods all in one day."

"Actually," Leo added. "I didn't become a god.
Just an immortal."

"Why is that?" Chiron asked, surprised for once. "Did they feel you did not do enough?"

"No, I asked not to be a god." admitted Leo.

"We'll talk about this later," said Chiron, his eyebrow raised. "The seven of you are dismissed. I need to talk to Mr. D about this."

"Bacchus, if you don't mind," said Mr. D- No, Bacchus, walking through the door holding a can of diet Pepsi. "And there's nothing to talk about. Except for the fact that I'll have to deal with upstarts for eternity like this Perry Johanson." said Bacchus.

"Percy Jackson." said Percy.

"Whatever," Bacchus waved his hand dismissively. "Anyway, there are some things you'll need to learn now that you're gods. I'm afraid Lint here will have to leave the room."

"It's Leo." corrected Leo.

"I don't care. Now shoo." said Bacchus, snapping his fingers. Leo vanished.

"Where'd he go?" Piper asked with concern.

"Not to worry, he's back at that house place you live in," sighed Bacchus. "Where were we? Oh, right. First of all, you need to learn how to do that teleporting thing that we gods do. To practice, concentrate on where you want to go." POP! I heard a popping sound next to me, like a cork flying off a wine bottle. Frank was no longer beside me. Then I heard another popping noise and Frank was back at my side.

"Did I do it?" He asked. Bacchus nodded.

"Anything else we need to know?" asked Hazel.

"Oh you know, protocol. Keep contact with mortals to a minimum, don't stir up trouble, blah blah."

"Do we get our own cabins at Camp?" asked Percy excitedly. Bacchus yawned.

"Let's hope not." Bacchus dissolved leaving the smell of sour grapes.

"I wonder if we're allowed to have affairs with mortals just like the other gods." said Jason curiously. Piper glared at him. Jason turned pink. "That's not what I- I meant- I was just wondering." he stammered. Piper laughed.

"Relax superman. I trust you." Jason smiled uneasily.

"One thing I want to know," I contemplated. "Is why Leo didn't want to become a god."

**************************************
You guys should check out the comments on my Brason story! There's a cat fight going on in the comments!😂

💖💖B3💖💖