Mornings

Annabeth's POV

I woke up completely naked, with two arms wrapped around my waist. Suddenly, the memories of last night flooded back to me and I smiled, snuggling up to my seaweed brain who was lying right next to me.

"Good morning Seaweed brain." I said, poking his nose to get him to wake up. He yawned.

"I didn't know if gods sleep. Apparently they do." Percy said, stretching his arms.

"Want to go check on the babies?" I asked him. He nodded, then pulled the covers off the bed. I got up and walked to Percy's closet and put on one of his t-shirts, even though it was huge. It smelled like the sea. I took a hair tie that was on the ground and pulled my hair up with it, walking out the door and sprinting up the staircase that led to the nursery. I heard loud snores downstairs confirming that Percy has indeed fallen back asleep. I was feeding Silena and Charlie their milk when Hazel trotted up next to me with the worst bed-head ever.

"Checking on the children?" She asked. I nodded, cradling them in my arms. "You know, they woke up in the middle of the night and started to cry. Luckily, Piper and Frank took care of them and Calypso sang them back to sleep. I hope you and Percy didn't wake up. Actually, I think you two might've been the reason they woke up. Were you doing some construction? There seemed to be a lot of banging." Hazel raised her eyebrows, trying to suppress a giggle. My cheeks turned hotter than Apollo's sun chariot. Hazel and I burst into giggles.

"How about you and Frank? Is it getting heated?" I wiggled my eyebrows and smiled. Hazel blushed.

"Oh, you know Frank. Not really I guess, we just kiss and do normal couple stuff." she gushed. Suddenly, Piper stood there, arms crossed with a smile on her face.

"I've been practicing that teleporting thing. I'm getting good at it," she explained. "and I heard you were talking about the boys. So? What's the gossip?" Piper asked. The expression on her face was so ridiculous I burst into another fit of giggles.

"Nothing, I guess. Same old, same old. Except the babies are quite adorable!" I exclaimed, kissing Charlie on the nose. The babies were maturing extremely fast. Charlie already had a tuft of blonde hair on his head, and Silena had lush brown hair down to the top of her ears.

"I know, right? My baby boy looks just like a mix of me and Jason already, with my eyes and Jason's blonde hair." Piper said.

"Little Elizabeth looks exactly like me, except she has Frank's shape-shifting abilities. Sometimes I come up here to check on her and find a lizard in her place!" Piper giggled.

"Can I call her Liz? Then whenever she turns into a Lizard again I can call her Liz the Lizard!" Piper said, sending us into fits of giggles. Suddenly, Jacob began to wail. Piper pouted.

"Here," I said, cradling Piper's son. "He'll go back to sleep if you cradle him like this." I demonstrated and the child began to fall back asleep. Then, Silena began to cry also. Piper smirked.

"I have a different method." She said with a sly smile.

"What?" Hazel asked. Piper picked up Silena and said:

Be quiet and go to sleep for another two hours. I felt my eyes begin to get heavy, my knees wobbled. I heard a loud thump and looked down. Hazel slumped down on the floor. I shook my head, shaking off the drowsiness.

"Piper!" I laughed. "Nice job, but try not to put Hazel to sleep also!" she turned red.

"Oops. Sorry." said Piper. I heard a thump thump up the stairs, and Frank opened the door.

"I heard Elizabeth crying and- what happened to Hazel?" he said, the color draining from his face as he rushed over to Hazel.

"Sorry about that, I accidentally put her to sleep when I was charm speaking the babies to sleep." explained Piper. Frank sighed with relief.

"Oh, good. I was worried. Anyway, Leo wanted you guys to come downstairs. Something about a new invention he was working on? He says we should get Chiron too and he told me 'Super-sized Mcshizzle has done it again!'"

***************************************

What do you think the new invention will be?

💖💖B3💖💖