『 Day One: Heartbeat 』

Note: SeokJin is younger than Namjoon and Jungkook. 22 year old Jungkook and 20 year old SeokJin ^^

Enjoy reading~ let me know if you want me to continue it! Because Ik I'll need some inspiration once this chapter uploads afterwards lololololol.

Anyways, Off you go. Go on. Read. :)

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Birth, you're introduced to the world. You cry over spilled milk. The days you grew to meet others beside your family.

Acquaintance, you first meet. Get to know each other. Know each other's birth names.

Friends, know the basics. Smile. Laugh. Tell each other's days, years pass. Hanging out often. What you like and dislike.

Best Friend, at this point you're close and know each secret. Know each other's pain and fake happiness behind that mask of eternal smiles. Been through thick and thin.

Special Friend, you get closer. Closing off personal space. Catching each others gazes. Small jealousy. Catching the other's glances. More skin contact of hugs and hand holding. Then, finally, say your feelings to the other of your future significant other.

Lover, your significant other. Bear hugs. Kisses and holding hands. Catching each others glances. Small promises. More than just soft jealousy. Years pass.

Engaged, bigger promises close to tying the knots. Plans for the future.
The erotic moments at night that keeps you two warm through the howling winds. Under the same roof. Walking up the aisle, now tying the knot.

Sadly, I can never go past special friend as the other loses interest in me. I'm less entertaining when I try to do more than just sex for their sexual needs. The only thing I long for is to tie the knot with a true lover. Loving me for I, not for me. I love them for they, not for them. Cuddles through this cold night that keeps me up through my large paned lonely window hanging on the lonely blanked canvas wall.

Barely managed to graduate due to abstinence of education due to over work every night increasing the hours on lacking sleep that prove it on my bagging circles. The endless number of naps on the small uncomfortable desks that's lended to students for use of school learning. To be more comfortable, to be uncomfortable. You're learning either way.

The loops that drove me insane. Thinking nothing is taking me anywhere with the repetitive motions.

Wake up, out of bed. Wash, brush teeth, uniform, fix hair, breakfast, head off to school, learn then come back. Works come at night, arrive home three or four or five AM at morning. Repeats. Everything endlessly repeats till graduation, that finally came.

"Jungkook, you have the shift off. You look exhausted so take a break, a week break alright? You've been overworking yourself over board you'll kill yourself like this." The manager had noticed how pale I've gotten and barely eating now that I've graduated and have more time to gain more work hours.

Well, it would have not bothered me if I didn't have to panic about my upcoming deadline to pay rent. Namjoon Hyung helps loan money to me when I need it. The stubborn guy just won't listen to me when I ask not to. With that said I head home earlier than my past days of endless work. Although I didn't feel as homesick to go home immediately with my dying father sleeping in the living room that always sacrificed himself to the floor and let me sleep on the bed every night.

There were only a couple $20 bills in my wallet so I decided to head to the convenient store filled with light fuelled energy snacks to temporary stop the grumbling mess going on in my stomach.