『 Day Three: For You 』

Jungkook didn't realize he just spent the night over SeokJin's and Namjoon's place. The two allowed it since he was tired and didn't let go of Seokjin that he was holding closely to his chest as he had drifted off to sleep the younger couldn't do anything, but sleep in the older's arms. Following the next morning, Jungkook barely ate or touched at. The thoughts of his parent that interrupts him of his meal to eat accordingly to the correct amount of nutrients, preferably starve rather than eat confortably when the father is probably suffering in bed uncomfortable with no leisure whatsoever. Jungkook then snapped out of it as Seokjin emitted a wind shield wiper laugh along with clapping from his own joke while Namjoon's reaction was bluntly done with the boy's terrible looping jokes. His heart felt a sense of pained yet happy filled heartache mixed with the waves of happy yet tensed atmosphere within him.

"Seokjin, please no more.. I will steal your food"

"No! I'll eat.. I just wanted to say the joke! You should be grateful to have such a comedian! Right, Jungkook?"

Seokjin turned his head to the older that's barely in the barrier of reality as if he's in between the real world and his trafficking mind. Junkook gave a nonchalant nod as he forcefully lifted the corner of his lips to let the other become aware of agreeing and being on the same page to avoid any concerns. "Kookie thinks I'm funny too! Hehe" Junkook witnesses an eye roll across the table from Namjoon "He didn't find it. He's just being nice--"
The phone ringing emitted from Namjoon's pocket, the older smoothly pulling out of his small fabricated pocket immediately answering it as the device nears his ears finally resting against the muscle.

"What's up Jim?"

Jungkook knew by the nickname it was his used to be best friend. Not mych attentive to the conversation he notices someone else is though. Seokjin.  His curved smile immediately drooped and had lost interest with the older on his phone, changing his mind to scold him for being on the cellular device. "You want to hang out? Why? What's up?"

Jungkook is worried for Seokjin as he noticed the melanin from the other's skin suddenly grew pale and seemingly distant.

"Jim, just come over. I still have work sheets from college..chill over here and once I finish we can head out later."

"Aish-- Alright. I'll be there soon. I'm just bored and need to leave the house."

"Alright, see you later."

Seokjin has already left the scenario in the kitchen. Disappearing into his room, Seokjin locked the door to keep any company out of his room.

※Play "Hug me at 4 o'clock smyang piano" or "Hold me tight piano cover (Minor ver.) Smyang" or BTS medley by the same lovely pianist Including Best of Me Minor version to set in feels/mood if you don't know perfect song to listen to.
(don't question me..)

Seokjin finally felt calm and had left his room that he had locked himself in to see a worried Jungkook. To assyre him by flashing a smile that he is fine for now.

It was only twenty minutes that have passed and a knock made its way to the wooden door. Namjoon hurriedly opened the door, inviting Park Jimin inside.

"You can relax in the living room-- Seokjin! I invited a friend, don't be alarmed!"

Jimin froze in place as he took off his pair of black and white puma shoes, hearing the familiar soft mellow voice.

"..Alright. Just don't make too much noise." The broad shouldered and slim waist figure made its way to the front door, feet glued to the floor. Hesitating to greet the older. Seokjin feels his heart wrenched in pain and drenched in past longing just from seeing the black haired male. His muscular figure reminded him of the soft embraces they once had from all of the "never will let you go." Including of any other past promised wishes and wants with needs and needs with wants. Seokjin can't focus into reality as his longing returns with an aching touch of the ling gone memories buried behind him.