『 Day Eight: Your heart is mine 』

Because Seokjin was feeling so weak, he had spend the night at his lover's place and Jimin took note of it as he too stayed at Namjoon's place realizing Seokjin wouldn't be coming back now that it neared around 9 pm. The time Seokjin would usually be back home as he gets paranoid of being kidnapped or running into creepy men. Namjoon had safely made French Toast for Jimin to eat since maybe something sweet could cheer him up Namjoon had thought. The gray clouded other barely picked at his food as he sighs with small noticeable tears streaming down his cheek. "I feel too much pressure, Namjoon. It's stressing me out-- I love Seokji--" Namjoon stuffed a piece of sweetened bread into the other's snobby mouth. "No, you don't. You can't love anyone else without loving yourself. If you can't love yourself, how are you supoosed to see everything else in a positive way? How could you continue without making the same mistakes-- Which you keep making every. Single. Damn time?" Jimin lowered his head in shame as he agreed with the elders words. Namjoon prevented his naive self to feel bad for the other, but sometimes you gotta lecture someone into the good path whether they want to or not. It's just the best he can do. "Jim. When we go on the trip, distract yourself with Yoongi. Okay?" Jimin shook his head "He sleeps with everyone he likes and just leaves them. Besides I don't think I can top him and I'm not being the bottom." Namjoon choked on his saliva from Jimin's bold words that's completely out of context "I swear I can never drink in peace when I'm around anything couple related." Jimin gave a small tug of a smile as a way of saying "Well, I guess." Namjoon decided to talk over the trip plans with Jimin to distract themselves but mostly the mochi.

"Seokjin you feeling better?" Seokjin slowly woke up in the arms of Jungkook whose looking down on him with worry in his eyes. Seokjin felt damp all over his body, assuming sweat had painted itself over him. With a weak nod he sent towards the older, Jungkook then wiped the sweat beads off of his gleaming forehead with his own bare hands. He didn't care how gross of the smell or touch of sweat, he adored and loved and cared for Seokjin. Anything could be precious to him which reminds him daily: Seokjin is living, and breathing beside him. He's notngoinf anywhere and he will make sure of it by being the best and last boyfriend Seokjin would ever need. "Is the fan on? It's very hot.." Jungkook chuckled and nodded "It's on alright, you're just the one causing the heat in this room" Jungkook gave a sly wink which made Seokjin flustered and laugh embarrassingly and playfully hit Jungkook on his chest. "Seokjin.. Did you meet with Jimin..?" The younger felt his heart stuck in his throat as it beats along the walls of his throat the feeling seizing the moment. Seokjin gave a small nod eith all his might of control he could to hold back any tears from falling before his boyfriend. However Jungkook may have felt a stinging feeling of jealousy but he knows Seokjin wouldn't have purposely met with him as he doesn't want to assume as it could worsen any situation and possibly break the bridge to a better and closer bond together. "I ran into him on my way here and he wanted to get back together.. I rejected him and ran here as fast as I could.." That explains the sight of a distraught Seokjin sitting by the stairs to lead to Jungkook's apartments, the other thought. Jungkook held his boyfriend close to him to help spill out any harsh feelings to come out as liquid that relieves his pain out until his heart can no longer feel affected finally leading for Seokjin to quiet down and share a passionate kiss with his caring lover.

The two have made their way towards the hospital after a debate between Jungkook and Seokjin whether Seokjin was well enough to visit the other's father. The debate only ended with Seokjin winning and a littlw bit of bribery from the older to earn his win. Jungkook pouted to himself as he held to the younger's hand whose face is beaming with glee, but just as long he was happy Jungkook wouldn't matter. When Seokjin saw the building before them he immediately runs across the street after safely checking both ways and the okay sign to cross. Jungkook on the other hand almost having a heart attack when last minute Seokjin almost was lightly hit by an asshole driving and breaking the law on running on a red light, he rushed over to see if Seokjin was alright so on the rest of the way into the hospital Jungkook had to carry Seokjin inside.

"Mr.Jeon!" Seokjin gave a bright smile as he entered the room but soon dropped when he found it empty. The bed wasn't fixed so someone must've still vacant the bed and be wondering somewhere. The thought of it made Seokjin worry as Jungkook walks into the ssme scenario and almost breaks until he hears a nurse down the hall metioning the name "Mr.Jeon please you need to rest." Jungkook runs over to his father resisting to follow the nurse back to his room until he saw his so called 'son'. "Ah, You're here.. You were a little late so I worried and tried to find you two if you had arrived!" Jungkook felt a little bad but couldn't help but want to take care of his baby before meeting up with his amnesiac father. "We were a little late due to some things.. Let's get you back to bed, Da--" Mr.Jeon shook his body and head in a way of refusing to go back. Seokjin came over to help and carefully support Mr.Jeon on his feet. The nurse insisted Mr.Jeon to be in a wheelchair if he wants to wander around, which he finally gave in and decided on the wheelchair instead of trying to walk around. Jungkook and Seokjin helped pushed thenold mam by the two controlling a handle each as the walk side by side. The three had found themselves on a balcony, an area big enough for patients to wander and the main purpose to view the beautiful scenary displaying itself before them. The best time to be there is when it's nearing horizon as the colors pop out and create a vivid image you'd glue into your head. While the trio were enjoying the view themselves, Seokjin realized a tear drop from the elder's wrinkled face glimmering lightly from the dim orange horizon reflecting onto his sad drawn out face. Seokjin then reached for the man's hand and gently sandwhich the other's hand between his. "Hang in there, Dad.. You have us to cheer you on.." Jungkook looked over at Seokjin holding his father's hands while the song kids sing for their stressed or tired out father that seems to give them energy which somehow strangely feels the energy too and begins to sing along with his lover, holding to his father's hands while watching the view of the horizon prepossesing sight, as it just drinks up all of their atrention to the beautiful painted stars that materialize themselves onto the sky, clinging onto the night that arrives as dawn comes to rest.

All while the father began to remember a very important memory.

Jungkook is his real child and he's seen horizons with him along with the mother. Holding hand in hand ever so happily.

Then the night skies awaken as the dawn sleeps.