『 Day Ten: Worst Days 』

"Jungkook, your Dad is recovering fast! At this point we can take him home" Seokjin beamed and hugs to my arm. Admiring Seokjin's childish moments, I hold to his hands as we walk down the park. "I'm pretty excited for it, honestly I feel like I'll cry. Don't wanna though-"

"Why not? You can cry, I'll be here for those tears to fall on! Because I'll be wiping your tears as always" Seokjin rests his hand on my cheek, caressing it. Making me smile brightly towards him. "Thank you, Jin."

"Now let's start packing our stuff for this trip Namjoon planned."

I nodded and began to walk Seokjin home.
We both made it in front his doorstep, Seokjin turned to me and hugged me tightly, in return I did as well. "Thank you for letting me spend a couple nights"

"I wish it'd be longer."

"Hehe.. I love you"

I grinned and kissed his shoulder.

"I love you too."

Even though we have a certain limited time to pack, we couldn't find the time to let go of each other as we stuck like glue. Hugging tightly to each other and didn't want to seperate, but eventually I showered Seokjin with many kisses, lowering his tight grasps that was weakened by his giggles. His cute giggles and cute scrunched up face had me feel bad for cutting space between us, but I have plans for him when we go on this trip so I wanna do those as soon as possible with him.

"I'll see you later, okay?"

Seokjin lowered his head a little and gave a small nod and gently smiled towards me.

"Okay, See you later, Jungkook"

"You have to go. I planned this whole trip for you to get over him, Jimin!"
Seokjin overhears Namjoon as he takes off his shoes by the entrance. As he nears the living room, he steps back into the shadows of the dark hallway when he noticed Jimin sitting on the couch, Namjoon's back facing Jin's view. "I can't go, Hyung! I know we aren't together anymore and I know the shit I did was wrong but god damn it!" Jimin knows that getting back with Jin is no longer feasible when the chances decrease as his ex lover is more in love with Jungkook every second. His grip of chance long gone yet he continues to grasp at it, not knowing it doesn't even stand there anymore. Jimin's stubborn self still wants to grasp the non existent figure, the figure he hurt has fade over time. Namjoon sighed and held to his face as his hand slipped down in frustration. "Is he the only one? Damn it, Jim. You gotta get over him. He won't love you back and I know it because of how many times you've hurt him. I can't sugar coat this all the time."

Seokjin gulped and lowered his head as he fidgets with his coat, slowly, the two were aware of his being standing before them. Jimin smiled, yet so painfully. Seokjin felt uncomfortable throughout his body the moment he caught eye contact with his ex. Not knowing how to react he quickly shoves himself into his room and start packing his things for the trip. Namjoon's mouth sealed in silence from the sudden surprise, the living room sat in quiet walls. Seokjin, distracted by the loop of Jimin's words that would stay in or go out of his head, not wanting to feel the rollercoaster of emotions to go through once more. As if coming to the rescue, Jungkook had sent a text to Seokjin and check if he is home safely including packing his things. The smile he displays as he reads his Lover's message just washes out any panic or anxiety his mind was beginning to set on. Hoping that his relationship with Jungkook could flourish into a more greater relationship ever more than his with Jimin's.

"What?"

Seokjin and a group of friends stared at Namjoon in desbelief. "It started snowing lots, so the trip had to cancel." Namjoom frowned and then glanced at the others. JinKook holding hands and a little disappointed, but not down for long as they realize they can just have more alone time. Jimin had mixed emotions. He couldn't tell if he was happy or a sad he didn't go on this trip with Jin after a long hard battle of debates to go through in his mentality. Namjoon's friends: Yoongi and Hoseok were disappointed as well, but decided that it's best to just postpone the trip. "Let's just go to a karaoke bar then." Jimin suggested out of the blue, his eyes glued onto the couple holding hands. Slowly tracing his eyes up to Seokjin's face. "It would be fun, right? Seokjin?" Jimin gave a weak smile but he had plans in his mind. Seokjin wanted to say something until Jungkook wrapped his arms around Seokjin's shoulders. "Yea. Let's go tonight. Seokjin and I are gonna have plenty of fun and no more sob stories involved." Jungkook gave Jimin an annoyed glare. He took Seokjin along with him as he walked away from the group since he sensed Seokjin seemed so tense from being around Jimin. Jungkook would never want Seokjin to feel uncomfortable. Once they go to the karaoke group, he's gonna prove Jimin that he's not gonna give him up.

"Jungkook..?"

Jungkook hummed in response to Seokjin's question. "Aren't you uncomfortable to go with the group..? Because of you know.." Seokjin nervously fidgeted with Jungkook's coat. He wondered why Jungkook would still go to karaoke with the others knowing that Jimin, the one that made Seokjin feel all types of emotions, is there?

"Simple. I don't want him to bother you anymore. I guess I give him credit if he's realized his mistakes and wants to make it better.. But he blew that second chance and cheated on you again. Didn't he?" Seokjin's heart grew heavy from remembering that awful night. When Namjoon returned home, Seokjin argued with Jimin, asking who the girl in the picture was. Looking back, he feels stupid for ever giving him a second chance. He doesn't regret much though because when he was crying in front of the convenience store, Namjoon sitting across him. Crying out how much he wanted Jungkook. Then he did. He appeared behind him and gave him a hug and a kiss. Jungkook really is a man of his word. He's stayed with Seokjin ever since and never has any second thoughts of leaving him.

"Yea, that's true.. I'm glad I have you, Jungkook" Jin smiled at his significant other. Till it slowly faded as a sharp pain pierced through his stomach. Jungkook's reflexes were slow due to the cold, but he noticed a stab wound on Seokjin's stomach. The culprit running off too quickly for Jungkook to recognize as tears blurred his vision and rushed to Seokjin's side. "S--Seokjin!" His voice echoed. He felt his heart throbbing in pain as he held to the other tightly. "No, no, no.. Seokjin! Shit!" Jungkook whimpered as he was afraid he would lose his dear lover. The same feeling he felt when he saw his father taken away onto the stretcher. Jungkook feared much worse when it came to his lover.

"Please stay here.. S--Seokjin" Jungkook's breath hitched when he felt a cold hand grazed onto his cheek. His eyes slowly trailed to Seokjin's face. A face that would stay embedded into Jungkook's mind as Seokjin's figure turned pale. "Jungkook.." Seokjin struggled with his words and could only call out to Jungkook's name. Every time he said it, they hauntingly entered his ears. Jungkook didn't know what to do since he left his phone at Seokjin's home along with his luggage as he wanted to have all his attention to Seokjin and distract the other's mind off of Jimin. Be the best boyfriend, the best distraction away from the harsh reality of Jimin. The one he adored and cherished now being threatened by death in his arms. Slowly slipping from his life.

You can't leave me behind too... Not you too...

..Seokjin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Finally I uploaded. I tried to upload as fast as I could since you guys wanted the next chapter badly ^-^ I got some distractions and couldn't write. Here you go though! I did it! I kept getting homework day after day and procrastinated everything and eventually just dropped it and then did everything in one day....
... Yea, don't do that. Anyway, here you go
<Hands Tissues and food for the readers>

Just in case. ^^

Pardon for any mistakes and if the plot seemed off or wrong, because of certain traumas my amnesia has gotten bitchy so I tend to forget small things, and if not some chunks.

<Had to read back the whole story for it to come back to mind...>

Oke, see you later! Happy Early Thanksgiving in case I don't upload around then!