『 Day six: Seokjin 』

Jungkook couldn't sleep well the following night after visiting his father, so he's slept over at Seokjin's to keep himsepf distracted. Seokjin is perfectly fine with it as he knows how bothersome that such a moment could bother oneself. Only three in the morning, Jungkook can't seem to feel sleepy as of yet. On the other hand, Seokjin is feeling sleepy from all the warmth and the quiet atmosphere fighting his lids to close shut for the rest of the night. "You can sleep, baby. I'll fall asleep afterwards to join you in your dreams" Jungkook says as he notices Seokjin's lids struggling whether to sleep or not. The younger only smiled wearily from the thought of joining each other's dreams "If you sleep first, then I can join afterwards and I can jump into your arms so you can catch me in your dreams.." Seokjin smiled with small giggles. "Is that a dream catcher pun I hear?" Jungkook asks as Seokjin laughs amd shook his head. "Noo, I'm just trying to say something cheesy since you keep doing so" Jungkook furrowed his brows lightly
"I'm cheesy? When?"

"Since we've dated"

"Hmm.. I don't recall~"

"Yah, don't play dumb"

"You're playing dumb"

The two only kept calling each other dumb till one side finally wins afterwards leading to a make up kiss due to Seokjin pouting feeling sour from the loss. Jungkook eventually felt of his energy drain at four in the morning, eyelids growing heavy. Seokjin still fighting with his head on Jungkook's chest, cuddling the other. The two finally fell asleep around five-thirty in the morning and catching each other in their dreams.

Namjoon woke up to finding himself on his bedroom floor realizing he must've passed out the moment coming home. Hanging out with friends till he can no longer feel any more energy would probably be the worst idea as he know has back pain and stiffnesd throughout his body. The elder got up to make himself a cup of tea to subside the pain a little. Then he notices Jungkook walk out from the corner where it leads to the hallway into the rooms. Realizing Jungkook might've spend the night here with Seokjin. Hoping it's not that the two had too much fun on the bed by themselves. Just the thought makes him flustered and slowly puts the cup down on the counter. "Morning, Hyung.." Jungkook sleepily says with a messy bed head, fueling Namjoon's lewd thoughts of the two and mentally curses st his friends for being so perverted. "Morning Jungkook-ah.. Had fun last night did we?" Namjoon awkwardly sipped his tea, sensing Jungkook slowly turn to Namjoon with a confused expression. Jungkook dove into the couch and cuddled a pillow as his face planted straight onto it afterwards turning his head to the side to speak "I visited my father last night with Seokjin so yea I could say that was fun." Namjoon felt like such a big perv and just nodded his head to avoid going there again. "Soend the night cause I couldn't sleep, but Seokjin helped me--" Namjoon spat his tea out, startling the younger to sit up quickly. "Namjoon??" Namjoon stood frozen as he realized he spat right onto Seokjin's shirt, walking in on the wrong time. "Namjoon... Please get your head out of the gutter.." Seokjin said irritated. Namjoon would know Seokjin could tell what he's thinking as he's known him from high school. "Y..yes.." The older cleared his throat as Jungkook snickered from behind in the background. After Seokjin changed his shirt, coming back into the living room to sit next to his lover and lay his head on the other's shoulder. Namjoon smiled at the sight with a small chuckle leaving him. "Hey, do you guys work today and tomorrow?" Namjoon asks the couple cuddling, Jungkook thinks about his schedule for today and notes that he doesn't have any work for today. "No, what about it?" Namjoon smiled "Let's go on a trip. Us three, Yoongi and Hoseok along with Taehyunh. How about it?" Seokjin eyes widen in joy with a big smile of the thought of a trip. Jungkook saw how excited his lover was over the sudden idea of the trip making up his mind completely to go with it along with other friends he hasn't heard in a while. Namjoon suddenly had an incoming call as he was about to explain the details after the two agree to go the couple then goimg back to cuddling and such.