12

Charlie woke up to little kisses being planted all over her face. She giggles and looked up to see Daniel. "We have to get you things for school." He said in attempt to wake her up. "But I don't wanna get up." She pouted.

-

"I can't believe you got me up." Charlie said walking into target. "It wasn't easy." He laughed. "It wasn't easy for me either." Charlie said.

She held herself close to Daniel as they walked down isles looking for supplies that were needed. They picked up a black Nike backpack with journals and pens/pencils, etc.

"When is school?" Charlie asked Daniel while they waited in line. "Next week I believe." He said looking down at her.

"Next!"

Daniel stepped up to pay. The kid at the register looked slightly older, maybe by a year, older than Charlie and he smiled. His teeth were perfect. He was almost as tall as Daniel and he eyed Charlie the whole time.

"Bye. Thank you..." Daniel read his name tag. "Ken." He smiled walking away with Charlie.

-

"Sup losers!" Charlie said as she entered the house. She saw a new girl on the couch next to Jack. It wasn't Aspen or anyone she's really seen before. She was tan, like Jack, and had very long, light brown, wavy hair.

"Hi." Charlie said shyly standing close to Daniel. "Hey. I'm Gabiee." She smiled making Charlie smile as well. "I'm charlie." She responded stepping a little bit away from him. "Let's go put away your things really quick." Daniel said. "Ooh, I got it." Charlie went upstairs by herself and dropped her things off.

"Oooouuuu. Daniel got a girlfriend!!" Gabbiee exclaimed. "Not yet." He winked. "He helped her out of a homeless shelter." Corbyn said. "That's really sweet." Gabbiee said.

Zach scoffed. "Zach. Why do you keep doing that?" Daniel asked. "She's ugly. You keep wasting your time on her when you could be getting a girl that's not fucking homeless-" Zach started, but Daniel was tearing up at how ungreatful he was atm. "SHES NOT FUCKING WORTHLESS. SHES NOT HOMELESS. I FUCKING LOVE HER ZACH. What's the real reason you're bein g a dick?" Daniel snapped. "I'm jealous Okay? Everyrhijng fucking works for you." Zach said storming off to his room.

Charlie bumped into him on her way downstairs

"What's with Mr. Grumpy pants?" Charlie asked. "He woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" She asked as corbyn laughed. "No, he's mad at me." Daniel explained. "How come?" Charlie asked curiously. "Um... I'm not really sure right at this moment." He answered. "Oh okay." She said sitting down and watching whatever is on the t.v..

Daniel walked back upstairs and knocked on Zachs door. "Zach." He said. "What do you want Daniel." He asked annoyed. "What do you mean when you say everything works for me?" Daniel asked quietly. "Everything you do is fucking great. At this age, the age that I am, I'm treated like the baby of the group. Yeah, I like attention sometimes but I hate this. I want to be like you. I want to be able to do great things like you. I'm tired of this." Zach explained. "I just want to be happy." He finished.

"I'm sorry Zach. I'll try and stop treating you like such a kid okay, but Charlie needs you guys. She wants you guys and she loves you guys. Just try to be nicer now please." Daniel responded. All Zach did was nod, but Daniel hugged him anyway.

They walked back Downstairs and saw everyone was gone. They looked outside, in the theater, and in the other rooms. And of course, as always, they were in the kitchen making and eating food.

Charlie saw Daniel and smiled, then Zach flashed a smile at her, so she did as well.

They all just hung out but eventually Jack took Gabbiee to her hotel and then came back. They were all spread out and laying on each other. Daniel and Jonah were on one couch with Jack on them and the other couch had Corbyn and Zach with Charlie on them.

Charlie had her hand up and was holding Daniels hand.

-

This is what commander wants.he wants them close. He wants them together. He'll wait for Charlie to become famous, then, it'll all end. Him, and them if you know what I mean. He'll find a way to put bullet holes through all of them, but he'll have to go through Daniel first. Commander wanted to plant clues. It will be very difficult for him but his need to kill is growing stronger and he will strike. But, not so soon. He wants them to be missed. Very, very missed.