18

Charlie was put in an orphanage. All she got to take was a section of her clothes, her phone, and little things that matter to her. She doesn't get an education until Daniel can adopt her back because the orphanage can't afford it.

She woke up in a room similar to the one at the homeless shelter, except it was smaller, segregated very closely by age and gender. So, she was put in a room of other 14 year olds. Only about 5 though.

Charlie woke up depressed. She couldn't be with the household she loves so dearly. But why?

"Morning." Charlie said as she walked down the stairs, to the front of the orphanage. "Good morning Charlie. You're free to go Where ever you want today. It's your free week." The lady said as she handed her a set of keys to the doors in the building in case she came back late. "Really?" Charlie asked surprised. "Yes!" The woman replied.

Charlie quickly ran upstairs and packed a strap bag with her boxing gloves, her wallet, and sunglasses. She got dressed and grabbed her phone, slipped her keys in her pocket and left.

She used Google maps to find the address and walked to her old house. Well, Daniels house.

She knocked on the door and corbyn opened it. "CHARLIE!" He screamed hugging her really tight. "Charlie?" Daniel asked approaching. "Daniel!" Charlie yelled running to him. "I missed you." Daniel said in her neck. "I missed you too." Charlie responded.

After lunch with the boys, she spent as much time as she could with them, before it was 11pm. "Daniel I have to go or I'll get in trouble." Charlie said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm gonna head out but I'll walk over here tomorrow." She said headijng for the door. "Princess, it's too dark. I'll drive you." Daniel said following her as she nodded.

"Daniel." She said. "Mhm?" He hummed in response. "I love you." She said tearing up. "I love you too." He said.

"You know, I never got to box today." Charlie pointed out. "But, with every thing going on, I don't think I can." Charlie admitted.  "Charlie, my number one priority right now is getting you out of that orphanage and I promise I will." He said at the stoplight, staring her down as she looked strait.

"The light turned gre-" Charlie was cut off my a honk, but he didn't move. "I'm not moving until you understand I will get you back out. Okay?" He reassured her. "Okay! Just fucking drive before I cry about it." She said as he drove her.

When they arrived, they both stepped out and he gave her a long hug. He kissed the top of her head and then picked her up to spin her, then put her down. "Good night princess." He said kissing her forehead. "Good night Daniel." She said not turning back.

She knew if she did, she would cry. She didn't was him to feel bad but...
He didn't want her to feel bad either.

I guess when equal parts pull, you're constantly standing still. That must explain why Charlie stopped and turned around to face him as he turned around. "Daniel." She said grabbing the jeans on her thighs.

He turned back around to face her.

That's when she kissed him.

She ran up, and then kissed him.

"Wha-" he stopped himself. "If you weren't gonna do it, I will." She said hugging him one more time. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said running back and going inside.

He stood there speechless, just cherishing the taste of her chapstick.

A, e, I, o, u.

A = always look up.
E = things end badly.
I = intense emotions.

What will be O and U?

This whole love story is a roller coaster but what you're not expecting is the fight they put up for their love story. Damn. Their death will put a huge dent in the world.

Funny how things change.

If you weren't gonna do it, I will.