17

"How long was I down?" Charlie asked the boys at the dinner table. "Two weeks." Corbyn replied. Charlie sighed. Since the car crash, her body has been sore. Like, more sore than just pulling a muscle. She's sure she'll be fine.

"Me?" Daniel asked. "Just a couple hours longer than Charlie." Jack responded, drinking his coke after. "Damn." He muttered under his breath. Charlie rested her head on his shoulder.

The waitress came to take their order. "Hey guys, are y'all ready to order?" She asked. "Um yeah."

-

Group chat.

Babe😻 texted the group chat.

Hey guys.
Whatchadooooin??

Heroine😥:
Nothing

Ramengetlit😣:
Same.

Joanna💅:
I'm at the store.

Ooooyuuu
Why?

Joanna💅:
because you sent me out to get pads but I'm lost in the fish section.

Oh yeah...

Joanna💅:
Which ones do you want?

Not tilapia

Joanna💅:
No shit Sherlock.

Fine.
Just ask a worker.

Ramengetlit😣:
Am I the only confused one here?

Heroine😥:
No I'm here too.

Daniel💓:
Why didn't you ask me?

Jonah was already going to
The store and I sent
Corbyn too because he
Knows what he's looking for.

Where is he anyway??

Joanna💅:
He s trying to find call of duty.

CORBYN GET YOUR ASS ON
THIS GROUP CHAT
YOU KNOW I BOX

Beanstalk🥜:
God DAMN.

Fine I'll help Jonah.

Joanna💅:
Thank you.

Note to self.
You must use violence.

Daniel💓:
Please don't.

Heroine😥:
You're kind of scary.

Ramengetlit😣:
And aggressive already.

Fine.

Beanstalk🥜: what pads do you want?

CORBYN
I THOUGHT THAT I TOLD YOU.

Beanstalk🥜:
apparently not.

Just get the 8 hour
Ones with wings

Heroine😥:
WINGS.
DO YOU WANNA FLY
AWAY FROM US NO MAAM.

Daniel💓:
Zach...
Oh no she's coming downstairs...
ZACH HIDE.

-

"I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FLY BUT I CAN SURELY THROW YOU TO CHINA ZACH!" Charlie screamed running downstairs. "NOOOO!" He screamed like a girl. Charlie stopped, then broke down laughing.

"I think I have heading loss." Daniel said rubbing his ears. "Zach.. you're killing me." Charlie said out of breath and still laughing.

-

"I HAVE BROUGHT THE PADS WITH WINGS MY QUEEN." Jonah yelled in a deep voice as he walked into the house. "Why thank you my good sir." Charlie said walking away with them.

"Charlie! Get dressed for dance!" Daniel said as he checked the time. They had payed for a class today and didn't want to miss it. "Okay."

-

"I like your shorts." Jason said, one of the guys in the dance group going with her. "Thanks." Charlie replied as they stepped out.

(Tessa in the first group)

"You did good princess." Daniel said as him and Charlie left. "Can we box now?" She asked. "Mhm. Are your glove in the car?" He asked. "I don't need them." She said. "K." He replied.

While Charlie was boxing, someone got a video of her and it's gotten a lot of views.

-

"What are we doing for dinner?" Charlie asked coming downstairs in clean clothes.

"I was thinking steak." Jonah said. "When are you not?" Charlie asked sitting on the couch. "Maybe we could find a steak house somewhere." Corbyn suggested as Daniel pit his guitar on the stand. "I'm fine with steak." Charlie said as they got up, heading to the door.

"Who's driving?"

"I will." Zach said. "I mean he has a permit." Jack said. "Yeah but... He might kill us." Charlie said. True." Daniel said as Zach took off with the keys and hopped in the front seat.

-

When they arrived home, they came home to police cars, dogs, all of it. "What the..." Jack said as they got out out of the car. Fear struck everyone but Charlie. She isn't allowed to be afraid, that's how bad things happen.

"Who here is Daniel Seavey?" One of the police officers said. "Me sir." Daniel relied putting his hands up. "Who is Charlie?" Another said. "Me." Charlie said walking closer to Daniel.

One of the officers grabbed her arm and pushed her to her knees. "What the fuck are you doing!?" Daniel screamed. Charlie stayed on her knees as Daniels hands were behind his back. "Woah. Officers I think there must be a mistake." Jonah said approaching one of the officers. "It says here that Daniel seavey kidnapped Charlie from a shelter. There are no charges against any of you but Charlie must go to an orphanage." A female said. "You needed all the police to tell us this!" Charlie said pissed off. "DONT MOVE." The officer said to Charlie pushing away Daniel.

"I'm not afraid of you." Charlie said. "What makes you think were trying to be scary?" He asked. "I know what you're trying to do. You think that being scary is gonna work, but then you deny it. I know what this is trust me. And I'm not scared." Charlie responded. The officer kicked Charlie's back, making her fall forward. Daniel didn't do anything. He couldn't do anything.

If he tried to stand up for her, charges would be pressed on him. Charlie knows this, but Daniel was in tears and it still broke her heart. In fact, everyone but Charlie and the officers were in tears.

-

"I don't know if it was just the lights from the cars, or if I actually just lost Charlie." Daniel said pacing.

"We just lost Charlie and I don't know how to get her back."

Commander is afraid. He is afraid he won't get them. Something tells him, he should wait and see, but this won't stop him from wiping them all away.

Jesus, this is all over the place.