14

"Gmorninnnggggg?" Charlie started to say as she entered the kitchen to see everyone yelling at Zach. Something about burping??

"Um.." Charlie mumbled. "ZACH WHY CANT YOU BURP!?" Jonah yelled. Charlie thought thus would go on for a while so she left and cane back in the same way but recording.

"GUYS!" Charlie yelled and they all turned to her. "Wha- what is this exactly??" Charlie asks. They all stood strait up. "Um nothing." Jack said.

Charlie busted out laughing.

-

"Why did I join school on a Friday??" Charlie asks Daniel. "Idk You bored or something?" He asked looking at her. She nodded.

"Do you want try something?" He asked. "Sure?" She shrugged.

"How about skating?"

No.

"Singing?"

No.

"Basketball?"

Nah.

"Boxing?"

"Hell yes that sound fun!" Charlie said getting up. "Okay then go get dressed." Daniel said sitting up a bit.

Charlie ran upstairs and put on white Nike shorts, A cropped Nike sweatshirt, and baby pink Nike Huraches. When she got downstairs, she spun around and laughed.

Daniel ran to her and engulfed her in a huge hug. "DARLIE DARLIE DARLIE!!!" Jonah screamed from the top of the stairs. Daniel laughed and Charlie giggled. "We're leaving! We'll be back." Daniel said before leaving for the car.

-

"This is it princess." Daniel said and she nodded. "You ready?" Daniel asked as he parked the car. "Mhm."

Charlie and Daniel walked inside to be greeted by some woman at the front counter. "Hello, Welcome! What can  do for you guys today??" She asked. "Uhh. She wants tok box today." Daniel stated as Charlie held on to his shirt.

"Okay, have you boxed here before?" She asked. "No." He responded. "Okay just fill this out and I can get someone to help you start." She said looking at Charlie and handing Daniel some paper work.

-

"Here are some boxing gloves. And I'm going to go get the pads." The boy said to Charlie as she slid on the gloves. They had just done some warming up. Pushups, jumping jacks, lunges, planks, and Russian twists.

He came back and handed her the pads, so he could show her. "Hold the pads strait out and take a swing at me." He said. Charlie did as told.

She held them out for three punches then she took a swing and he ducked. "Have you ever fought?" He asked. "Sadly yes." She giggled. "Okay so you know.. that when you fight you get tense, so you jump a little. So do what I just did." He explained.

Charlie did it.

Perfectly.

Then she moved to uppercut and jab hooks. When they were finished, they worked out a little more to relax the body by jogging a couple laps around the ring.

"I wanna try dancing." She said to Daniel as he bought her the gloves she was wearing. "Okay. We can go get something to drink first." He said walking outside with her. "Okie dokie." She agreed.

For dancing I'm going to use some videos of Tessa Brooks too because they look similar.

Charlie wanted to go home and change. So she put on a red sweatshirt, a white hat, vans, and black and white shorts.

After getting something to drink, they walked over to a dance studio.  Pretty much the same thing happened at the office. Then, they stretched and started with choreography.

Then, they did groups. If Charlie hadn't have told them this was her first, they could never tell.

"You're so good princess!" Daniel exclaimed as they left. "Thanks." She smiled. "I'm so proud of you." He said giving her a hug.

-

Commander is happy about his plan. It won't be soon, but I will be. If you know what I mean??

Just a disclaimer, I know Mackenzie is a dancer it's just that most of her dances are from a really long time ago. Charlie is 14 in this story and Daniel is 18 but that's only 4 years apart. You have to think of married couples being 4 years apart. When you think about it it's not that much. 28 and 24 isn't that far apart, so neither is 14 and 18.