10

Charlie layed in bed after waking up, deciding if she wanted to go downstairs and face life. She frankly didn't even want to talk to anyone at the moment. But, she did it anyway due to how hungry she was.

She walked downstairs in sweatpants and a sports bra. To her it was nothing considering she's looked worse. Her hair was down and wavy.

She entered the kitchen to see everyone but Daniel... again. Charlie feels really uncomfortable in these situations, so she played it off and did her things and started to leave.

"Wait." Zach said. She froze, afraid this would happen. "W.. what?" She asked turning around. "What d..did I do?"

"Nothing. We're just trying to figure out why Daniel wasted his time on you." Jack responded. "What do you mean?" Charlie questioned, starting to get mad. This should have nothing to do with Daniel as far as she's concerned. "Why does Daniel care about you. We don't understand." Jack said. Corbyn was quiet.

"Why are you guys so mean to me? Corbyn why aree you so quiet all the sudden?" Charlie questioned. "Because you're a whore. Why can't you be like everyone else." Zach said.

"Zach shut it." Corbyn said. "I'm sorry charlie."

"I'm fine." Charlie said about to leave for the second time. "Whore." Zach mumbled. Charlie heard. Suddenly her adrenalin got a hold of her and she lunged back at Zach and took a swing at his jaw. He fell to the ground as she wiped her lip for some reason.

Daniel walked in. "What the hell?" He asked. "She punched him for no reason!" Jack said and Daniel Swung to look at Charlie. "Did you?" He asked. "No! Not for no reason!" Charlie defended herself. "He called her a whore." Corbyn said.

It took Daniel a second but he beleived them. "Besides corbyn, can you guys stop being asses. Please! God damn I thought you were raised better than this!" Daniel said pissed off at them.

"You don't understand. She doesn't deserve anything!" Zach screamed from the floor. This soon became a swear fest and a huge argument.

Charlie tookm her phone and rand out of the house. As fast as she could. She ran for her life as far as she knew.

She found a spot and cried. Just in a random public corner. She was vulnerable and wanted to go home. Go home to the place she thought it was. All she wanted was mother. Just mother and nothing else.

Her phone buzzed. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU CHARLIE IM SO SORRY!" it was from Daniel. "I don't know but I know but there in a Chipotle by me." She responded.

Before she knew it, she saw Logan. "Hey Charlie." He said. "Get away from me asshole." Charlie snapped standing up. "Why would I do that?" Logan asked.

Little did Charlie know, Logan was convinced by mother to do this to Charlie.

Logan reached for Charlie and he tried to grab her but she had nowhere to go. Suddenly, she saw a hand push him away. She looked up to the person and it was Jonah. He gave her a small grin and continued pushing Logan away. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Jonah asked towering over him.

"N...nothing." he said quietly. "Beat it." Jonah said sternly as Logan booked it as far as he could before slowing down to a walking pace and disappearing.

She looked at Jonah as he turned around. A single tear went down her cheek and he pulled her into a hug.

One by one,

She was stealing their hearts.

But it's not going to be that easy forever.

Actually, there won't be a forever.

More like,

A forever ending.