4.

It's a five shorts story do check it!
It's on my wall !!

It's a five shorts story do check it!It's on my wall !!

***

Target completed so here is the next part,

**
In the morning,when Nandu tried to wake up Mukti ,Mukti didn't move an inch and Nandu been an innocent friend of Mukti doesn't bulge her more to wake up.

Mukti,wake we have college to attend ....said Nandu.

Mukti was sleeping like she had been wake up for ages.

Nandu's attempt to wake up her badly failed and she gave up.

I am leaving for class,you sleep..said Nandu to Mukti grabbing all her belongings and she left for class.

Manik on the other day to tried to wake to wake up Abhi but he too was sleeping fastly,
after several attempts Manik emptied the nearby water-bottle on him.

Abhi woke up with a jolt.

What the hell?? Did you do Manik,i won't spare you now...said Abhi taking up a vase to hit him.

Manik grabbed his bag from side table and left the room,leaving angry Abhi behind.

Bye,i am leaving..said Manik running away to save his life from his not so innocent brother.

Nandu had entered the class and saw that most of the students were present.

She sat on the first bench.

Manik too entered the class and took the bench next to her.

Good morning....wished Manik.

Good morning...replied Nandu.

Where is your talking cat friend??? today you alone..asked Manik.

She is sleeping ,so i don't wake her up...said Nandu.

Same as Abhi..said Manik.

Means...asked Nandu.

Means Nandini Ma'am ,that my idiot friend Abhi too was sleeping and i don't want my sincere friend to miss his lecture so i woke him up..said Manik explaining it
to her as he had done some great work by waking up Abhi in some interesting way.

And how do you wake up your friend because everytime i fail to wake up Mukti and i fail...asked Nandu innocently.

Manik smiled at her innocence.