35.

Wishing good health, more wealth, peace, fame, love, in your life... Happy Diwali. May the light of joy and prosperity shine on you this diwali. ... May the Joy, Cheer, Mirth and Merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. ❤❤

~~~~~~

I have started a new MANAN STORY : HIS FOREVER (do check it ) 🤗

~~~~

Nandini's Pov :

It had from last 2 hours Manik and Trisha are playing with stuff toys while I had been sitting on the chair and adoring them.

As I was strictly restricted by Manik not to leave the cabin and go as Trisha may need me anytime.

This girl too didn't eat anything from the morning, I tried to feed her but she didn't want to have her food, I scolded her but when Manik showed me his big eyes in anger when I began to scold her, I withdrew my hand as I don't want to raise the temperature.

As it took some time for me to manofy stubborn Trisha, but Manik spoke just one sweet word to her and she literally jumped upon me, she missed me soo much and it was seen through her snuggling.

Manik too was happily playing with Trisha, I had not seen him soo much happy since the time he had join office.

I was busy in my world suddenly someone shooked me.

I upped my eyes and my gaze met with Manik's who was blankly staring at me.
I too got lost into that deep hazel orbs.

Small eye lock was created and next second it got broken as Trisha began to cry. I tire away from the eye lock and looked towards the other side.

I guess she is hungry .....Manik spoke handing Trisha to me.

My Baby is hungry, let's have food come....saying I took Trisha in my arms and moved towards her baby basket which I had carried along with me while coming, containing her baby clothes and food.

I began to feed her food while Manik kept on standing next to us.

Why are you standing?... I asked him.

My wish.....he replied with a frown.

Such a baby you are...I replied him back.

Whatever !....he replied twisting his nose.

You know you are cute ...I spoke up.

And why do you think so ?...he asked raising his eyebrows.

Because, these days you have started to behave like Trisha and you are all habits are like all, with anger on your face you are cute.....I replied.

Don't say me cute okay? You can call me handsome, hot but not cute ....he replied.

You are cute...I replied stuffing the bread soaked in milk to Trisha.

I'm hot .....came his reply.

You're cute Manik.....I shouted suddenly.

I'm hot Nandini Murthy.........he too shouted.

Cute,cute ,cute ,cute .....I began to blabber nonstop and he placed hands on his ears as well as Trisha's who was clueless and not getting what all was happening.

The cleaning which he had called to clean the mess was eyeing me as they had seen some alien animal.

I took the glance in my surroundings and I got embarrassed by several eyes on me.

Nandini comes with me...Manik ordered me with Trisha in his arms and I followed him as I don't want to get embarrassed more.

Trisha had not eaten her food properly but she won't be hungry for a while and I will feed her again after some time.