55(A)

On dining table,

Arya And Ruhi had already took their seats next to Uncle. Manik took his seat, his eyes fixed on the stairs waiting for Nandu.

Manik, baba your wife is coming. I think you are sitting to have food now, so....Arya spoke teasing him.

Shut-up you idiot....Manik said getting embrassed.

Nandu got down stairs, her gaze was at Manik and same was his.

Arya coughed A little to gain their attention.Nandu took her seat next to Manik.

All were having there food.

Manik, I didn't play Holi with you as you were busy roamancing with your wife....Arya said to Manik, in his ears while Manik started to cough on his statement.

Manik, can't you eat slowly....Nandu said to Manik passing him a glass of water.

Can't you Manik!.....Arya again spoke.

Sorry, Nandu I'll eat slowly......Manik said to Nandu.

Manik, after this we are going to play Holi again and now thandai too is left...Arya spoke with his eyes twinkling a little.

Such an bukaad you are Arya, holi is fine we will play but thandaai, I won't be able to have it as now only my stomach is full....Manik said to him.

Fine, then......Arya spoke thinking something in his mind.

And stop making me embrassing in front of my wife at least....Manik spoke to him slowly.

What embrassing Manik did I make you ok front of your wife ?....Arya spoke out loudly while Uncle, Ruhi and Nandu's eyes turned towards the duo.

Nothing, Arya concentrate on eating ....Manik covered up with a smile.

After food, Manik dragged Arya to corner.

Let me show you wait idiot .......saying Manik was going to beat Arya blue and black, Drama queen Arya began to yell before Manik would beat him.

What happened Arya ? Manik why are you beating him?.......Nandu asked Manik.

Nandu, I just said that you were busy roam....Arya wouldn't complete as Manik closed his mouth with his hands.

What Arya ?...asked Nandu.

I was beating him since you know pyaar....Manik said while Nandu walked away shooking her head in disbelief.

You will kill me one day Arya...Manik spoke wiping his sweat.

But that was funny...saying Arya ran from there.

Manik, knocked Nandu's door to see it opened. Pushing it he walked inside to see Nandu was patting Trisha to sleep.

Princess is up, yayya....saying Manik happily entered the room.

Slow, she is still sleeping....Nandu said.

Sorry...Manik chipped her taking seat on bed next to her.

Listening to Manik's voice Trisha opened her eyes and passed him a toothy grin. Manik saw that she was looking at him.
Trisha changed het side to another and looked towards Manik, waved at him asking him to pick her up. Manik picked her up.

Manik....Nandu said.

She is awake....he replied patting her back while Trisha was playing with his shirt'sbutton.

Such an naughty baby, Dadda came and her sleep flew away....Nandu said to Trisha, while Trisha hid herself in Manik's arms.

I'm not taking you to me, you can play with your Dadda...Nandu said to her ruffling her hairs.

Yayyy, come princess let's Go and tell your momma that she too can join us....Manik said to Trisha.

You both forget me when you both are there ...Nandu said with fake anger.

Aww, Chashmish, we won't ....Manik said settling Trisha in between her toys.

Trisha began to play with her toys, Manik was beside her while Nandu too was beside him.

Suddenly, Arya walked inside Nandu's room with a tray full of thandaai in it.

Wohhh, I want it....Nandu said seeing it.

Take it....Arya said forwarding a glass to her, while Nandu instead of one , two , gulped down 4 glasses.

Arya offered Manik but he denied saying he was full.

As soon as Nandu kept the last glass, down Nandu felt like her head will burst. Seeing, that spiked thandaai is doing it's work Arya smirked.

Manik, why is my head paining?...Nandu asked holding her head.

Because, you have lots of thandaai...Manik said taking the glass from her hand.

I guess now I should Go, my work is done and Manik don't leave Nandu, even if she behaves little abnormal handle Her and about Trisha don't worry .....Saying Arya picked up Trisha and left before Manik would understand anything.

Manik was staring at door when, Nandu got him on his hand.

Nandu what happened ?.....asked Manik.

Manik, I'm seeing you 4 4 in front of my eyes...Nandu said showing him 4 fingers on her hand.

Nandu, what is wrong with you.?...Manik asked getting confused.

That thandaai was soo good, I want more ...Nandu again said getting up from her seat and lost balance.

Nandu hold yourself you will fall......Manik said making her sit properly.

Why suddenly she is behaving abnormal?.....Manik started to think.

Wait, what did Arya said handle Her? Did he spoke the drink? Arya, I won't leave you now....Manik said getting that it was Arya's work.

Manik's phone buzzed with a message from Arya.

Sorry, bro! You handle Nandu, we people will take care of Trisha. I wanted you to have it , but Nandu had it sorry bro .....the message ended.

Before, Manik would reply there was loud noise from otherside. He was shocked to see Nandu holding a broken bottle in her hand.

Nandu, leave the bottle....Manik spoke trying to take the bottle from her hand.

I hate you Manik. I know what you said yesterday was fake, you don't like me , you said only to make me feel good. Instead you would have said I LOVE YOU, I know you love someone .......Nandu said crying out loud.

Nandu, listen to me it's nothing like That, I was just messaging to.....Nandu cut him again.

I know you were messaging your girlfriend now too, you are cheating on your wife and daughter Manik.......Nandu said crying out loud, Manik face-plamed his face getting that Nandu had got him wrong.

Manik got she is high. He really wished he would beat Arya blue and black.
****

Precap: Drunk Nandu and Manik's helplessnes...more fun in next part