68(A)

Ewwww, what the carp is this?.....Nandu shouted from inside of the washroom.

Manik hearing her came back to reality.

What happened Nandu yaar ? Why are you yelling?....asked Manik hurriedly rushing towards the door.

There, Nandu opened the door with a crop top and holding a hot pant in her hand. She was in her bathrobe, opening her suitcase she found all this kind of clothes only which she was uncomfortable with.

See this, I'm not gonna leave this idiot girls once we go back.....Nandu said angrily throwing away the clothes and with grumpy face sat on the bed.

Manik seeing her cuteness was all awww.
He walked upto his bag, pulled out his clothes and getting freshen up came out, to see his wife moving here and there angrily uttering something to Mukti and Ruhi.
He now noticed that she was in bathrobe.

Can you stop cursing them now ?...hee asked back-hugging her.

I'll kill them once we go back....she said with a sad pout.

You Can, we will get some other clothes for you tomorrow....he said to her and pulled her closer to him.

Okay, Manik I'll wear something decent from that wait let me get change.....she said trying to move out of his hold.

Let it be now Nandu ....he said nuzzling his face into crook of her neck.

But, Manik....she moaned as he kissed on her collarbone.

Wait a second, saying he moved out. Called a servant and told him not to disturb now. Asking about food Manik, answered they are tired and we will sleeping now. Here, getting that Manik was out Nandu rushed into washroom, and wore some crop top and loose shots on it. She was feeling shy to go in front of Manik, so covered herself with the bathrobe.

As soon as,she stepped out. Manik too entered and locked the door properly. Nandu was feeling shy to face him so she went and stood near window trying to look outside but her attention was on Manik who was taking predator steps towards him.

Wifey, I love you and I'm happy today, you and Trisha makes me happiest......Manik said back-hugging her and resting his chin on her shoulder.

I too love you Manik .....she replied him with same intensity.

Sleep was far away from their eyes, they knew what night had stored for them. They had made love before also, but today was something extra special. Standing there in silence Manik,was teasing her by trailing his finger on her throatline. Romantic arrangements done in the room were adding a tinge more in already heat atmosphere.

She was breathing heavily as he kept on teasing her by trailing his finger over her face. She chewed her lips to suppress the pleasure which he was giving her. As soon as a slight moan, escaped her mouth. He turned her around and pinned her to the wall, and crashed his lips on hers. She was taken back but gave into the kiss. He took her upper lip and began to kiss her passionately. Roamimg his tongue inside her mouth and exploring it , he broke the kiss. She feeling dejected by his act again captured his lips and now she was dominating this time.

None was ready to break the kiss, he picked up her by waist, and she wrapped her legs around him.

Kissing her, he started to walk near to bed, but stopped in midway feeling her withdrew her lips. He didn't want her to stop so he pushed her to wall and started to kiss her again. Her legs wrapped around him were going weak.

He without even breaking the kiss, took her to bed and made her lay down. He broke the kiss and crawled upto another side of bed. Her eyes were still close.