18.

Next day,

Manik picked up Nandu from her home and even Nandu didn't agrue with him as she knew there won't be any point in arguing with Manik.

But,some jealous eyes in the office were burning with lava seeing Nandu entering with Manik.

Manik ignored them and Nandu too ignored them.

Nandu had left for her desk,whereas Manik was going towards his cabin.

When,he heard something and his blood boiled.

He turned around to see that it was Aryan and a girl taunted Nandu on her character.

Aryan,don't you think that Nandu is characterless ....a girl spoke.

I know that from first only,but now what did she did and you are saying it ..he asked.

You don't know from two days Manik sir is taking care of her,when she fainted he was the one running towards her and today also ,both of them entered the office together....She spoke.

I know that she is ....Aryan spoke loud enough so that Manik can hear.

Such a bitch she is ....the girl spoke.

Manik who had stopped in his tracks listening to name of Nandu from there mouth walked towards Nandu's cabin back.

Nandu who was arranging her desk saw that,Manik had entered her cabin.

What happened Manik???...She asked him.

Can you just for two minutes come with me,I have some work...he spoke.

Okay ...She replied and both of them walked towards the main area of office.

Manik made her stood at the middle.

Nandu was confused at now what he is upto.

Manik what are you doing ???...She asked him.

Just enjoy the drama now and dare you utter a word ....He spoke.

So,may I have attention all...Manik spoke and all the heads turned towards him.

Aryan and that girl named Riya too came back out of there desk.

What did he wants to announce ??....mumbered Aryan to Riya.

You know new drama ...Riya spoke.

So,there is a happy news that Riya is suspended,I will sure she doesn't gets job anywhere and Aryan Harshwal is been prompted from his manager post to clerical post......Manik spoke.

Listening to him,the punishment which Manik gave to Aryan it was Max who laughed and all faces turn towards him.

Max ...Manik glared him and he become silenced.

Nandu's mouth remained open listening him.

Aryan was fuming in anger and so was Riya.

But What did i do ????....asked Riya faking innocence.

Manik's anger grew now,she accused Nandu and now was speaking lie.