69.

Nandu.......Manik called out her asking her to get into the water.

No response from Nandu, she was soo lost into him even to hear him calling her.

Nandu.....he shouted out loudly, still she gave him a deaf hear.

Seeing, her zoned out, he walked out of water.Standing in front of her snapped his fingers in front of her and shooked her a little.

What ?.....she asked feeling embrassed them that she was staring at him.

Where were you soo lost, I was calling you since last 5 minutes?....he asked her.

Nothing, I just....she answered trying to find a valid answer to his question, gazing at the sand.

Don't tell me you were staring at me ?.....he asked her huskily in her ears bitting her earlobe turning her complete tomato.

Yes..I mean ..no....she stammered while answering fixing her gaze down.

Its okay, don't get shy wifey , I'm your property infact, no other girl has right to lay her eyes on me....she said just to tease her, he wanted to see how possissive his wife gets.

Dare you utter about other dumbo creatures husband , and dare you think about them, I'll kill you with my bare hands if you think about it.....she spoke angrily pushing him on the sand.

Calm down angry lion, I was just checking if my wife get's jealous or not....he said and she angrily bite his corner of lips, sucking the blood of it.

Take that as a warning....she spoke pinching him over his chest, he winced in pain, but smiled seeing her possissiveness. 

I'm must say you have improved your kissing skills Nandu....he said pulling her into a smooch. He rolled over her, and now she was lying under him. It was almost dark, so one was there on beach. 

Manik......she moaned as he chewed her lips hungrily. As he withdrew to catch upon some air, she pulled him back into a kiss. His hands which were entangled with hers, he withdrew them, and picked up her. Carrying, her he walked near to place where sitting seats were there. He pulled her into his lap while she garlanded her hands around his neck. 

He was looking at her face, which was shining in darkness, he would spent his stare just staring at her. 

Manik, isn't the place soo beautiful , see how cool the weather is ?......she said feeling the cold breeze on her hands.

It's cool, but not more beautiful than you ....he said placing open mouth kisses on her neck. She hold him for support and asided her hairs to give him more acess.

Why are you wearing this long jacket ?....he asked her seeing her wear the long knee length jacket.

I was feeling cold soo...she replied looking down in shyness.

He sensed something else is the reason.

Don't be a shy and tell me the reason....he asked playing with zip of her jacket. 

It's nothing.....she replied while water droplets dripping over his body had dried up. His cold body came in contact with hers making her shiver. 

He pulled the zip down of the jacket and opened it all, as his fingers brushed over her body, she holded him to support. He removed it out of her frame and seeing what she was wearing he was surprised and shocked . 

If you are not comfortable, come let's go and you can change.....he spoke to her trying to zip it again.

No, I'm fine with it, come let's go I want to play in water......she spoke gleaming in happiness.