9.

In Bangalore ,

You are all good for nothing. I won't pay you anything now, not a single penny just get lost ....a man sitting in dark room roared looking at the photo frame of Nandini and Trisha in his hand .

But, dad ....his son spoke in between.

Don't you poke your silly nose in this matter, you are a loser....he threaten his own son with a gun.

But ...his son was speaking to be just cut by his father.

Don't....his father threatened him again.

You all are good for nothing, it's last time I am warning you, go and find Nandini where can she go from last 4 years she is just changing the cities and you can't even trace her ....the man in late 50s rorared again.

Just don't come near me and try to calm me you all are useless creatures, go and die somewhere ...the man pushed his son aside.

I said just leave the place and start to search Nandini  and that baby girl ...the man shouted to which all of the people left the room .

~

In Mumbai,

Manik's pov  :

My sleep got disturbed from the phone call from Max.

I opened my eyes quickly seeing his number flashing on my screen.

Good morning Sir, ....Max spoke.

Good morning Max ...I replied to him.

Sir, Aryan won't be able to wake up but his father is some what weird...Max spoke.

Means ...I .Asked .

Sir, yesterday you told me check upon Aryan so I went to check but his father was hell angry and he was behaving some what like mad person because his son got beaten by some one....Max told to me.

Don't worry we will see ...I replied and hang up the call.

No matter what I will be always there to protect Nandini ......I thought and left to get ready to leave for office.

After having my breakfast, taking the cars keys I drove towards the office.

But, What I saw made me hell angry.

Chashmish was trying hard to help a small little girl was leg was stuck under the stone.The stone was heavy and she was not able to lift it due to its heavy weight.

I got angry  seeing her struggle, she must have called someone to help but no she wants to be lady dabbangg.

Just Great !

I walked towards them.

Sometimes , I don't get why this Chashmish had to use her brains in such things where she won't be able to achieve anything.

I saw that Nnadini was trying to move the heavy rock but that was out if her control and that small girl was crying in pain.