63.

Nandu was getting herself ready. today she took extra efforts to get ready. She was putting sindoor, when she found his hand holding hers. 

Can I ?.....he asked her.

Yes....she replied shyly.

Manik applied it to her, she hugged him feeling blessed,he wrapped his hand around her.

Shy wifey, we did more than this yesterday still you are shy?....he spoke to tease her.

Shut-up you idiot .....she said to him hitting him lightly.

Yesterday was the best day, thank you for all what you did for me chashmish.....he said pinching her nose.

Hawww, Manik.....she frowned at his act.

I need a good morning kissy....he said and pulled her closer to peck her lips. Instead, she pushed him back.

No Manik, not now, I need to look upon Trisha , no idea what 3 devils have did from yesterday night....Nandu said pushing him back and walking towards the door. 

I hate you wifey.....he said getting annoyed.

I love you husband....saying she blew him a flying kiss and walked away seeing his expression with a smile. 

Manik, was already dressed up, it was not even a minute Nandu had left the room he was missing her. 

More than Nandu, I'm missing my Princess....he thought and ran in direction of Arya's room.

He catched up with Nandu who was climbing down the stairs. 

He passed Nandu a smile. Nandu knew he will come behind her to see upon his Princess. As yesterday night, he had missed cuddling with his Princess.

As excepted....she said taking a step down.

What ?....he asked in confusion.

I knew you, will be the first one to see Trisha....she said passing him a smile.

My morning begins seeing her smile, come fast now I'm getting fear what this devils have done from yesterday night....he said walking quickly towards Arya's room. 

The door of the room was open, Nandu and Manik got more confused now. Walking inside, they stood at entrance seeing the sight in front of them. 

Arya was sleeping with Trisha on his stomach , she was hugging him like a teddy bear. Arya had caged her with his both the arms. Trisha had her soft stuff toy in her hand. On next side of bed, Ruhi was sleeping in sitting position with 2 teddy bears in her hand resting her head on head board.Not to forget, the room had turned into a mess. All toys scattered here and there. Trisha's half of the clothes were lying on the sofa. The window pane which was little below was broken from side and there lay the ball, so it must be stunt pulled that ball landed on window and it got broken . 

Trisha moved a little and made a little crying sound.

Shssshh, doll buddy is here sleep.....saying Arya began to pat her slowly and Trisha again slept back.

Nandu and Manik were all awwwiee seeing the adorable trio. 

Trisha is lucky to have them....Nandu said resting holding his hand.

Indeed, she is and this both idiots two love her a lot....Manik said. 

They didn't want to disturb their sleep, but Nandu had no other option so she walked towards Ruhi and gestured Manik to pick up sleeeping Trisha.

Nandu walking towards Ruhi, took the teddy bears from her and made her lay down, she covered her with the quilt. 

Manik moved Arya's hands, trying not to disturb his sleep, but feeling someone Arya opened his eyes.