71.

I'll try my best with updates managing all other stuff! And please free to let me know if u guys wish to write something!!

*****

Manik been Nandu and Trisha by his side their life was going smoothly.
It was 5 o'clock in the morning, Manik's sleep got disturbed feeling soft tiny fingers on his cheeks and he knew who it was, he smiled brightly and opened his eyes to see Trisha trying wake up.

It had been a month his Trisha was back from hospital and their life was smooth. This 1 month Manik and Nandini had took good care of Trisha, and doctor also had certified that Trisha was now fit and fine.

Manik, picked up Trisha and made her sit on his stomach.

So, what made my Princess wake up this much early ?...asked Manik glancing the time as it was 5 in the morning.

Trisha in response to him pointed at Nandu, who was sleeping peacefully.

Momma, is sleeping baby, tell Dadda he will listen to his Princess ....Manik said to Trisha.

Rubbing her sleepy eyes, Trisha only laid on his chest and closed her eyes. Manik smiled at her antics, she was small baby whose sleep broke up and she wanted her parents attention so was trying her best to wake them up.

Small babies are soo naive, they didn't understand anything, they just wanted all their parents attention and love.

Okay ! My Princess is sleepy ! Dadda is here sleep now ....Manik said to Trisha patting her slowly making her sleep.

Trisha instead was only lying, Manik had held her close to him.
Feeling cold and getting Trisha will fall I'll, Manik had covered them with a duvet,but naughty Trisha pulled it off and threw it down.

Manik again pulled it over them, and Trisha moved it away.

Baby, you would caught cold....He spoke to Trisha.

Instead, Trisha started to cry listening to Manik.

Don't cry please , If you don't want then No problem.....saying Manik pulled off the duvet and carrying Trisha in his arms walked towards the balcony window and settled himself on comfortable seat there.

Getting Trisha was awake, he sat near window so Trisha would enjoy birds and he was right, Seeing the window Trisha was wide awake now and staring at the birds and the darkness outside.

It was 6 by then, and the sun had started to rise by now.
Manik felt something heavy on his shoulder and saw that Trisha was feeling sleepy. She snuggled close to him and slept.

Naughty baccha....saying he pecked her cheeks and holding her close to his heart closed his eyes too.

Nandu woke up around to see the bed empty and she knew where this father daughter duo will be. A smile crept on her face, as she walked upto them.

Running behind Trisha whole day Nandu used to get tried , so Manik never used to wake up Nandu at night whenever Trisha uses to trouble him. She got a duvet and covered them properly.

When, she came out of the washroom all dressed up , she saw all room was messed up, Trisha was throwing her dolls here and there, and Manik was sitting helplessly staring at his angry daughter.

Areyy, areyy wait Trisha baby why are you angry these much ?....asked Nandu saving Manik getting hit from a doll.

Trisha instead threw again a doll at Nandu.

Why is she soo angry Manik ?...asked Nandu picking up Trisha, who was very angry.

Because , her doll is not making any noise, It just happened that I turned on the button and by mistake it fell on the ground and the sound stopped from it and she got angry , Dadda will buy you a new doll today don't he angry Princess ....Manik spoke holding his ears.