60.

Next day was Sunday ,  Ruhi needed to do shopping so she had made Arya, Manik and Trisha to give her a company.
For her happiness rest agreed. Getting all ready they reached the mall.

Over excited Ruhi pulled Nandu with her.

Ruhi I didn't want to buy anything, you can get whatever you want.....Nandu said to Ruhi as Nandu was least interested in shopping.

If you are worrying about Trisha then don't worry , her buddy and dad will handle her.......Ruhi said to her.

Wait bachha.....said Manik while Nandu pleaded him as she doesn't want to shop. Manik gave her a I can't help wala look.
Nandu was now trapped with Ruhi.

What? Speak fast!.......Ruhi said to Manik.

Arya call them......Manik said while 5 hulk size bodyguards came out from back.

Seeing them Ruhi and Nandu were shocked.

What are they doing Here Motu ? .....asked Ruhi.

I'll let you ladies do the shopping on your own only if you keep this bodyguards with you.......Manik said.

But, why ?....aksed frustated Ruhi.

It's for your safety Ruhi.....Arya said.

My foot....saying Ruhi dragged Nandu in anger.

I won't leave this 2 people now, they didn't do this good....Ruhi said gritting her teeth.
Nandu too was sulking in anger. She was aware that they care for them , but what was the need of 5 hug hulk size bodyguards. Seeing them all the people fear.

Ruhi and Nandu were walking, while this bodyguards were behind them, pushing if anyone comes in between. All the eyes in mall were at them both. They were staring at them as if they were aliens.

Seeing all pass them weird looks, Nandu too got hell angry on Manik and Arya. It was hell annoying to them. Ruhi and Nandu from last 10 minutes were just moving here and there making the bodyguards move, as it was hell annoying for them to shop with these guys been around.

Now, Enough Nandu. We won't run wait. This boys I'll teach them a lesson once we get home .....Ruhi said to which Nandu agreed saying that she too is with her.

Now what to do, how will shop....asked Nandu.

I'll go and talk properly with this hulks and see what happens.....Ruhi said walking towards them.

Hello, Bhaiya I was just saying that why don't you guys go and eat soemthing, you must be hungry as we made you run now for no reason.....Ruhi said clutching Nandu's hand tightly.

It's okay, Ma'am it's out duty you people be free and shop , we are here only....the head one said.

Ruhi lost it listening to his reply.

Fine, then but dare you guys enter this shop, let's us shop peacefully......Ruhi said to them.

Head guard called Manik and explained all. Manik asked them then to stand outside, but warned not to leave them alone.

I will chop your head Manik and Arya once I'm back....Ruhi shouted angrily and Both Nandu along with Ruhi entered the shop.

Entering inside, Ruhi began to shop clothes for her, Nandu was just following her. 

I have got you, so that you would buy something for yourself too....Ruhi said passing her few dresses to try upon.

I don't want any dresses, I have lots ....Nandu denied but ruhi forced her to try upon.Till, she came out Ruhi selected few pieces for Nandu and packed them too, as she knew What will Nandu answer her.