Love Is Love//Dreamheart(OC) X Female!Reader

(Alright so this chapter is for my L ppl. Dreamheart is my lesbian OC) (She sucks in the drawing as well but idc) (Also the really light eye is a blind eye) (I'm also sorry if she looks pink then forgive me) (And idk if Dream is a prefix but whatever ;-;)

You wake up and feel some cat pressed close to you. You turn to see Dreamheart. You get up and walk over to the fresh-kill pile. You grab a mouse and eat. Time passes as you eat and once you finish you look around for Dreamheart. You saw her and padded over to her. You would lay down next to her. She saw you and said nothing.

There was silence for a while before you spoke. "So uh...how are you?" Dreamheart shrugged. "I'm okay I guess..."  You felt her press close to you. You blush a little but move away when you hear cats whisper. "What's wrong?" You sigh. "Nothing..." You said as you padded out of camp. You did like Dreamheart but...how would others react?

You look around and decide to hunt. You spot a squirrel and crouch down. You creep up to it before pouncing. You miss but you're determined to catch it and race after it. It scurried up a tree and you growl. "Fox dung!" You hissed in annoyance. You walk away, grumbling under your breath, still upset about the squirrel.

You pad into camp and see Dreamheart with Sweetblossom. You growl under your breath. You see Dreamheart's brother, Lionleap, looking tired and weak. You look back at Dreamheart and pad up to her and Sweetblossom. The medicine cat gave you a small nod in greeting. You flick your (F/C) tail, trying not to show annoyance.

"I think Lionleap is sick or something..." You said, looking over at the small tom. "I'll check on him." Sweetblossom meowed. You nod and gave her a small glare. She glared back at you before walking to Lionleap. "I'm worried about him..." Dreamheart whispered. "I'm sure he'll be fine..." Though...you weren't sure it was true.

*Time Skip*

You pressed close to Dreamheart as she sighed. Lionleap had died. Then Sweetblossom. Then the leader and deputy.  The small warrior had been grieving for moons now. You licked her fur to flatten it. Now you were the leader. Which you could handle. You were (Y/L/N) now. You got up and nudged Dreamheart gently. "C'mon..." You whispered.

She pads out of camp with you, her tail down. You lick her cheek gently. "Cheer up. I know you're grieving but you have to get over it." You said calmly. She nodded, giving you a slight nuzzle. "Hey...(Y/N)?" She mewed. You look at her, blinking. "Yes?" She sat down and you sat down next to her.

She looked at her paws. "Uh...there's something I need to tell you.." She said softly. You flicked your ears. "What is it?" You asked, a small flash of hope flaring in your chest. "I just wanted to say..." She began. "Thank you for being there for me," You smile.

"Of course. You're my friend." Your (E/C) orbs stare into her's. "And w-well...I was wondering if.." You flick your (F/C) tail. "You wanted to uh..." Dreamheart slowly looked at you. "To be mates?" You knew she was going to ask you that but you decided you jump up in 'surprise'.

Dreamheart blushed, ears flattened. "Oh...I probably know the answer! I'm sorry! Y-You can be with a tom if you want.." She mewed. You blink at her and nuzzle her cheek. "How could I say no to you?" You whisper, blushing and smiling.

"I don't care if we're both she-cats...love is love..." You said, staring into her green eye (or eyes whatever ;-;'). You both pad back to camp, sighing with happiness. Yes...love is love...

Whoo! I'm SO happy with this one! Don't judge me :> I love this one more than the 'Hail X LightingClan Reader'. Also sorry I haven't been updating. It's school and stuff. So again sorry. Anyway, hope you guys liked this one. Whether you're a lesbian or not I really liked writing this.

Love Is Love <3

Up next: Only One Mate//Brambleclaw X Reader X Ashfur