My Sweet One//Fluffy (OC) X Male! Rouge! Reader

Fluffy is one of more "innocent" OC's. He doesn't know that he's not supposed to trespass, he acts pretty...childish...? Idk. So you and him are almost the exact same age but only by a couple of moons.

You walked around, yawning. You saw a small, brown tom walking over to you. "Hi, (Y/N)!" He mewed, smiling. "You wanna play something?" He gasped. "Maybe we should wake up mom and see if she'll play too!" He said. You watched as he kept taking non-stop. You loved his cute, bubbly personality. "-well maybe hunting would be a bad idea if we don't want to run into Clan kitties. What do you think (Y/N)?" You blinked. "Uh...I don't know..." you said. Fluffy smiled. "That's okay! We can just go in my bush!" He quickly ran over to a bush.

You chuckled silently at his actions. "Honestly I think we're fine with just playing a game." You told him, tapping his nose. Fluffy giggled and got up. "What game?" He asked, getting into a playful crouch. You crouched down playfully as well. He pounced on you, but since you were bigger, you pinned him down. "Hey!" He pawed at your muzzle. You purred in amusement. "I bet you can't catch me!" You quickly sped off. Fluffy ran after you. He had short legs and couldn't run that fast. You stopped as you saw Drift.

Fluffy's father... You swallowed hard. Fluffy stopped and ran over to his father. "Dad! You're back!" Drift licked Fluffy's ear, purring but not without casting a small glare at you. You knew he never really like you since he knew you were practically in love with his son. Drift was the most...strong in the group? "Can me and (Y/N) go play near the Clan kitties place?" Drift quickly looked at you. He growled. "No! Of course not!" He meowed, lashing his tail.

"I can't let you go there! Who knows what could happen?!" He hissed. "But dad we-" You cut Fluffy off. "It's fine...we can just play bear here..." You flattened your ears as Drift looked at you. "Fine then." Fluffy bounced back over to the group. "Hawk! Scales! Fang! Wanna play with me and (Y/N)?" Rose hopped down from where she was. "They can't play right now...sorry, Fluffy." She patted his head. Hawk let out a small cry of protest.

"But Rose! You're not our mom!" She looked ahim. Scales took a small deep breath. You walked over and grabbed Fluffy. "Come on..." you said. The two of you walked away as the three started fighting with each other. "Let's play tag!" He mewed. You smiled and nodded. "You're it!" You said. Fluffy growled playfully and ran after you. "Get back here!" He stopped after you stopped. Again.

He hopped onto your back, smiling. You purred as you fell down. You rolled into your back, purring loudly. He purred as well, touching your nose. Silence. You loved it... just you with him...alone. Maybe you could get Drift to understand. Fluffy won't stay so innocent forever... You sighed softly and he tilted his head. "You okay?" He asked.

You nodded. He smiled. "That's good! Let's keep playing!" He mewed, running around and pawing at the air. You purred in amusement, feeling yourself blush. "Fluff?" He turned to you. "Yes?" You felt your ears growing warm and your heart raced. "I....I..." You felt awkward and stupid.

"I lo-"  You were cut off by Fluffy. He rested his tail on yours. "I know..." he said, blushing. You felt your heart pounding against your chest. "...I...I'm-" Fluffy nuzzled you, purring. "Don't worry, (Y/N)!" You blushed harder. "I love you too..." He whispered. You smiled.

He smiled as well. "So...you want to play some more?" You let out a mrrow of laughter at him. One minute he was all lovey-dovey then the next he's all playful. Something you loved about him.

You felt him pin you down on the ground. He smiled brightly. "I love you, (Y/N)!" You blushed and curled your tail with his fluffy brown one. "I love you too..."

Let's just hope Drift will let us be together...

Ugh....I feel like lots of people are gonna hate this one b/c of the way Fluffy is ;-;
Eh whatever. Idc. Hate it if you want but I like it so ye. :3

Up next: I Won't Forget//Hopekit (OC) X Kit! Reader