I Was Forced//Goosefeather X Male!Reader

Goose is my boy! I love him so much. *SCREAMS* HE'S SO MISUNDERSTOOD! Sure they thought he was crazy but that's just how he was born. JEEZ. I only now just realized I say that I love a lot of characters but whatever. I just do :3 now onto the story

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N)!" You pricked your ears at the sound of Goosefeather's voice. "Yes?" You walked over to the speckled tom. He nodded. "Good you're here. Listen, we're running low on marigold. Can you fetch some?" Even though you weren't the medicine cat apprentice, you did anything Goosefeather needed. You had a tiny crush on him but you knew it could never work out. One, he was a medicine cat. Two, the both of you were toms! Never in your life had you ever seen two toms or she-cats together. "Sure!" You walked out of the den, your (F/C) tail swaying back and forth.

(Goosefeather's POV)
I hated seeing (Y/N) leave the den. I just wanted his (F/C) fur close to mine. His (E/C) eyes staring into my pale blue ones. Everything about him was special to me. But there was no way we could ever be together! After a while, he came back with marigold. I nodded. "Set them down there." He nodded and placed them with the other herbs. "I'll sort 'em later." I told (Y/N). "Alright." He sat down next to me. His (F/C) was almost touching mine... >///<. My face heated up as he pressed close to my flank. Eeeeee! <3
"(Y/N)?" He blushed. "Oh sorry!" He moved away. Sadly... oh well. I'll have that memory stored in my brain.

(Y/N)'s POV
You looked at your paws. Bad move (Y/N)! You thought. "Well...I'll be going." You waved your tail at Goosefeather and he waved his tail back. You walked out and looked at (F/N). The tom/She-cat shook his/her head. "Oh you poor thing..." He/she meowed. You tilted your head. He/she stroked your head with his/her (F/N F/C) paw. "Uhh..." you moved away. "What's going on?" He/she patted you on the head. "Your in love with him."
(Y/N) blushed. "A-Am not!" You told him/her. He/she rolled their (F/N E/C) eyes. You walked out of camp (F/N). After a while, he/she cane nose to nose with you, growling. "You better not love him..." You blinked, ears flattened. "You will be my mate...not his...not anyone's...only mine.." You stepped back, growling. "Never..."
He/She unsheathed his/her and pinned you down, digging their claws into your neck. You tried pushing them off with your back legs. It didn't work. "Refused...and the last thing you'll see is my face..." they growled. You sighed, giving up. "A-Alright." They let go and nodded. I thought you were my friend... He/she nuzzled you. "I'm glad you said yes..."

(Time Skip)

(Goosefeather's POV)
I watched (Y/N) and (F/N)...together...as mates. Everything hurt. Mostly my heart. Anger, jealousy, and sadness would always be with me everyday I woke up ever since they became mates. Then again, I knew, from day one, (Y/N) wasn't happy.
Something wasn't right. (Y/N) had always talked about taking on a mate. But now...it seemed as if he hated his mate. (F/N) had said they would get into a quarrel but still love each other. It wasn't a healthy relationship to me.
"Goosefeather!" I jumped at the sound of Featherwhisker's voice. He nudged me with his muzzle. "C'mon..." I walked in with him, glancing back at (Y/N).
I'll still love him no matter what...

(Y/N)'s POV
I hated this. I hated every second of it. "I'll be going hunting. You want anything?"
I shook my head at (F/N).
(Ik this tom/she-cat isn't your friend anymore but idk what to put instead of (F/N).) He/She nodded. I watched them leave camp and looked at the medicine den. I made sure that he/she was gone and quickly walked over. "Goosefeather?" The speckled tom poked his head out. "Oh...hi..." You sighed. "Can we talk?" He nodded and went in. I followed him. He looked at the herbs. "Well?" I took a deep breath. "I'm not happy with (F/N), I never was! He/She forced me to be his/her mate! I never wanted to be with him/her! I love you, Goosefeather! I'm sorry!"
I said that all in one breath. He sat there, frozen, full of shock. I panted, heart racing. "Oh, (Y/N)...I love you too!" He jumped on me and pinned me onto the ground, nuzzling me. "(Y/N)!" I pricked my ears at the sound of (F/N)' s voice. I got up and backed away from the tom/she-cat. Goosefeather growled. "Leave him alone! He doesn't love you!" (F/N) growled, coming nose to nose with the medicine cat. "It's not like you can be with him!" I felt my (F/C) fur standing up.
"Stop!" I yowled. "(F/N)....I could never be with someone who threatens to kill me..." I said, my voice cold, (E/C) eyes blazing with anger. "Sure I'll be breaking the code but at least I'll be happy.." (F/N) snarled. "You're a stupid cat, (Y/N)..." I nodded. "I was stupid enough to think you were my friend." He/She left me and Goosefeather in peace. I sighed and looked at Goosefeather. He gave me a nuzzle. "I love you, (Y/N)..." I licked his cheek. "I love you more..."

(No one's POV)
You and Goosefeather were happy. The Clan was somewhat calm with the two of you. A little weirded out since the two of you were toms. But surprisingly calm. You never did adopt any kits but were happy with each other nonetheless. (F/N) had been killed by a badger. He/She may have been a cold hearted cat but you still mourned him/her. Eventually, the two of you had passed and went to StarClan. Together and happy....

Up next: I'll Be Happy To//Dovewing X Expecting!Fem!Reader