I Was Wrong//Breezepelt X Blind+Paralazed!Reader

Note: You still have the kit suffix since your basically hopeless ;-;' (IDK)
You felt someone brush up next to you as you ate. "Hey, (Y/N)." You smiles at the sound of Breezepelt's voice. "Hey, Breezepelt." He eyed your mouse. "Is that going to fill you up?" He asked. You nodded. "I had a shrew earlier." You told him. He nodded. "Well...I'm beat. I'll be with Heathertail if you need me." Heathertail... At the mention of her name, your fur would rise but quickly lay flat. You nodded slowly. "Alright."
You heard him walk away. "Jealous?" You flattened your ears. "Am not." You told Brightpetal (an OC of mine). The tortoiseshell-and-ginger giggled. "Don't deny it! You like Breezepelt." She purred. You blushed and turned away from her. "I-I don't!" You told your friend. "And even if I did there is no way he'd like me back..." She frowned. "Come on, (Y/N)! So what if your not a warrior?"
You sighed. "I still wouldn't be able to have kits..." You said. Brightpetal touched her nose to your forehead. "So what? At least you'd be together." You nodded. "But...I'm sure he's interested in Heathertail..." The tortoiseshell settles down next to you. "Hey, if he breaks your heart then I'll break his face and legs." She told you, sounding serious for a little.
You purred in amusement. "Thanks, Brightpetal." She stood up. "Here comes your handsome mate." You growled. "H-He's not my mate!" You spat at her, your (F/C) fur bristling. "Who's not your mate?" You turned to face Breezepelt, your cloudy (E/C) eyes meeting his amber ones.
"Nobody!" You told him, blushing. "Rrright...? Listen...I need to talk to you..." He looked around before his whiskers brushed against your ear. "Me and Heathertail...we're mates..." You felt your heart stop. "W-What...?" He sighed. "I know that you like me...but,"
He sighed. "(Y/N)...I like you too but...she asked me and couldn't turn her away. Plus," He looked to where you were paralyzed. "You can't have kits...and I really want kits." You felt your heart aching with hurt.
"I just hope-" Brightpetal growled as she got in front of you (she was listening from somewhere). "I think (Y/N) understands completely!" She snarled.
Breezepelt flattened his ears. "Now leave before I break your face and legs." She told him in a low growl.
Once he left, Brightpetal turned to you. "He's not worth it..."

(Time Skip)

You listened to Breezepelt as he played with his kits. Heathertail had moved onto to hunt with StarClan after some disease. Breezepelt had gone into a stage of grief but remained strong for his kits, Smokekit and Brindlekit. Every once in a while you'd think that his amber eyes were burning into your soul. You heard someone walk over to you. "(Y/N)..." You flattened your ears when Breezepelt spoke. You didn't answer him.
"Silent treatment, huh? Fair enough." He settled down next to you. You fur stood on its end. "I'm sorry..." He whispered. You pricked your ears. "Wha-" he rubbed his nose against your own. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)...I've realized my mistake." You were about to speak but he continued. "I-I know I said that I couldn't turn Heathertail away but maybe I could've! So what if we couldn't have kits?"
He nuzzled you. "All I needed was you..." You blinked your cloudy (E/C) eyes at him. "I love my kits but I also love you..." he leaned in closer to you until your whiskers were almost touching. His breath bathed your muzzle. "You know...my kits are in need of a beautiful, supportive, mother..." He purred. You blushed then rolled your eyes.
"Maybe you should ask Brightpetal...she's both of those things..." Breezepelt, out of nowhere, started licking your fur. "So are you..." he whispered.
SO REJECTION OR ACCEPT?
A. Accept
You slowly started licking his fur. He purred gently. "I knew you couldn't resist me." You smiled at him.
"Don't flatter yourself." You purred, licking his cheek.
He rolled his eyes. "I love you, (Y/N)..."
You nuzzled him. "I love you more, Breezepelt."

B. Rejection
"I'm sorry...but you hurt me..." You inched away from him. "Wha- but (Y/N)..." You flattened your ears. "I felt really hurt when you said that you wanted kits...I only wanted you!" Breezepelt growled. "Who is he?!" You blinked. "There has to be someone else!"
"Who is it? Harespring (or star I forgot), Flamelight (another OC)?" You shook your head. "Or-" he gasped. "Are you a lesbian...?" You blinked at him. "Wha- no!" He growled and stood up. "Fine! Then die alone and sad!"
He lashed his tail. "You can burn for all I care!" Brightpetal slowly poked out. She took a deep breath. "THAT DUDE GOT REJECTED!" She practically screamed.
She turned to you. "Now can I please beat him up?" You sighed. "No..." She frowned and settled down next to you. "Good choice..."

I'm done with it! Took me two weeks to come up with the storyline! Now I'm feeling as if I should do a Brightpetal X Blind+Paralyzed+Female!Reader. It could take place in the same time and Clan. I don't know. Should I or not?
Up next: Best Friends//Nutwhisker X Reader