No...//Whiteclaw X Reader

You remember Whiteclaw right? You know that cat who brought the unnecessary death in Fire And Ice. Well, I love him so much that I made him a chapter :3

You were (Y/N). A proud warrior of RiverClan. You had a best friend named Whiteclaw, a dark tom with a white paw. Personally, you thought that was the greatest cat in the whole Clan. If only we were more than friends... You thought. "Hiya, (Y/N)!" You jumped at the sound of Whiteclaw's voice. You smiled at him and touched his nose. "What're you doing?" He asked. "Nothing." You replied. He sat down next to you. You smiled at him and he smiled back. He shifted his paws a little. He opened his mouth to talk but stopped himself. "This is awkward." You said, slightly blushing.
He nodded, ears flattened.
You felt him press against your (F/C) fur. "I...Ilikeyou!" He said quickly. You turned to face him. He bit his lower lip and turned away. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)! I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore!" He told you, fur standing on its end. You just sat there, staring at him. You shook your head a little, trying to get yourself out of shock. You walked over to him and nuzzled him. "W-What...? (Y/N)!" You purred. "I like you too. I always have..." Whiteclaw slowly smiled. He curled his tail around you slowly. "That's a relief..."

(Time Skip)

Whiteclaw came over to you with a piece of prey. You smiled at him and licked his cheek. He purred, laying down next to you. "Whiteclaw?" He turned to you. "Yeah?" You licked his nose. "Earlier, I went to go see Mudfur and...he told me I was expecting our kits." Whiteclaw felt his blue eyes go wide. He got up. "You're-You're joking." You shook fur head. He smiled and started running around camp yelling: "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!"
You sighed, rolling your (E/C) eyes. "Let him embrace this, (Y/N)...let him embrace this.." You told yourself. Even though he was making a complete fool of himself, you still loved him very much. Nothing could stop your love for him. And you hoped that nothing would take him away from you.

(Time Skip)

You saw the patrol that Whiteclaw had left with come back. Leopardfur didn't look happy. Where's Whiteclaw? You thought. You walked over to the patrol. "Where's Whiteclaw?" You asked Leopardfur. She sighed. "I'm...very sorry, (Y/N)...but he's with StarClan now..." you stepped back. "No...he-he can't be!"
Leopardfur shook her head. "I'm sorry..." You felt tears rolling down your face. "But our kits-" You stopped yourself and let out a yowl of grief. "WHITECLAW!!!!"

Is it bad that my eyes watered while writing this? I just wanted to say I'm sorry about not updating as much. Stuff and amino. :>. Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry about the sad ending.

Up next: Only On A Patrol//Brackenfur X Reader