The Castle

The Castle

8th March 2041

Aidan's POV (Georgie 8 wks and 5 days, Ashtyn 12 weeks and 4 days)

Georgie and I both took the day off from work to finalise the contract for the house we had found and to get the keys. Well technically we didn't find it, it just so happens to be the house across the road from Cade's place and once I knew it was time to get a bigger house, I knew it was the one. It's just what Georgie and I need for our growing family and Maci is going to love living across the road from Mia and Evie, it's perfect. I never excepted to get the house so quick, it has been on the market for months, I guess they just want it over and done with. I should've bought it long time ago but I have now and I can't wait to get it all set up.

"Here are the keys Mr. Taylor and all the best." the real estate lady said with a smile as she placed the keys into my hand and then walked over to her car. I wrapped my arms around Georgie as she looked at the house that's now ours that we brought together.

"Our new home baby." I whispered into her ear, I couldn't keep the smile off my face. We have just gotten the keys to our new home and I can't wait until we've settled in and make it into our own home. The house is gorgeous, the sandstone facade and the large yard is just I was looking for. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large open living area with an amazing kitchen, it's just the right size for us. My hands spread out over Georgie's belly where our baby grows, I'm still a little nervous about something happening but I'm going to make sure nothing happens to my baby or my girls.

"Mace is gonna love it, but we have a lot of work to do." she leaned into me as I held her tightly, there's no better feeling than being in the arms of the woman you love. Maci is spending today and tonight with Cooper, Jazzie and their girls, Kenzie and Zoey, she was so excited that she almost forgot to kiss me before I left. I haven't even told Callie's Dad or Cooper about the baby yet, hopefully once we are settled in here and Mace knows I can. They are happy that I've found someone special and have finally decided to move on, I could tell that they were upset but they understand which was a relief. I know Maci is going to love being a big sister and it's something that I'm looking forward to see, specially the look on her face when she opens the nursery door.

"We should have everything moved by lunch, then it's just getting everything into it's rightful spot. Hopefully we can have it all done before we go pick up Maci tomorrow, I can't wait until she sees the nursery." I said as moved her a little closer so we can go for a quick walk through before we head to my apartment to start shifting everything. Then after we've done my place, it's off to Georgie's to get the furniture that she wanted to bring.

"We have a house." Georgie giggled as I spun her around and lifted her into my arms and carried her to the front door. Her arms wrapped around my neck tightly as I fiddled with the keys to unlock the door, I have to carry my girl over the threshold.

"Welcome home babe." I grinned and pushed the door wide open before walking inside, the fresh paint and new carpet smell hitting my nose. I really love that smell, it's all new and clean and untouched. I carefully lowered Georgie to the floor, my arms still tightly wrapped around her, I just have to touch her and keep my arms securely around her all the time. I know she's safe closer to me.

"It's even better than when we first walked through it last week." she smiled and looked around the living room, I can't wait for winter so I we can sit back and enjoy that massive marble fireplace. Everything about this house is just what we need, and we love the neighbours already so it already feels like we've lived on this street for years now.

"That's because it's ours, now we better get things moving before it gets too late." I kissed her soft pink lips softly and then let her go but grabbed her hand gently and did a quick sweep of the house. I didn't want Georgie to be lifting anything, so I arranged with Gage to take her, Izzy and Ashtyn shopping while we get all the heavy stuff done. Plus, I'm sure the girls will love fussing over little Jedda, she is so cute with her big brown eyes and chubby cheeks. Jedda Kalina Williams is Cam and Gage's daughter, she's five months old and one spoilt little girl and has two doting daddy's that absolutely adore her, it's great seeing them finally a family.