Where The Heart Is

Where The Heart Is

9th March (Georgie 8 wks and 6 days, Ashtyn 12 wks 5 days)
(Tahni 11 wks and 6 days, Lexi 10 wks 0 days)

Georgie's POV

There's no better feeling than waking up in the arms of a strong sexy naked man and even though he's snoring loudly, I could stay like this all day. Last night Aidan really treated me with a night of wild and crazy sex and my body is that sore, I feel paralised but it was so worth every minute of it. A nice hot shower is what I need to soothe my aching body, but once I move Aide will wake up and want to use the thing that's beginning to poke me in the thigh. I just don't think my I can take another round, specially after the last one where I ended up in a very unusual position. Before I could even think about trying to unlatch myself from him, his arms tightened around me and he snuggled in even closer to me. I was now trapped in his arms even more, lucky I didn't have to go to the toilet in hurry.

"Mmm, baby I love you." I smiled when I heard Aidan's gruff morning voice and the words just make me turn into jelly. His warm lips then pressed softly onto my forehead before he moved quickly and then in an instant rolled over and was hovering over me. I groaned when I felt his knee nudge my tired legs apart and his body was firmly pressed into mine, his hard friend now resting at my aching core.

"And I love you, but you have to get up. I'm too sore and tired." I whined but the smirk he had on his face just got bigger. As much as I love making love to Aidan, I'm still trying to adjust to the size of him and hell he sure does know how to use it.

"I'm just teasing babe, go back to sleep." he grinned before crashing his lips to mine and just that one kiss set my body on fire and my hands moved on their on accord to his ass. I grabbed his firm cheeks and pushed them forward and he entered me in one quick movement.

"I thought you were sore?" he smirked with a chuckle, after break the scorching kiss with his brows raised but he kept up his slow and steady thrusts. I wrapped my legs around his waist and slid my hands up his back to his neck so I could grip my fingers in his hair.

"You did that on purpose because you know I give in when you do that." I pouted and pulled harder at his hair, the smirk on his face only got bigger. He loves teasing me and I giggled when he grinded his hips into mine and did some kind of rotating thingy. Just that one small action had me moan and my eyes roll in the back of my head.

"Me? Never baby." he chuckled and then gripped my ass with his hands so he could lift me with each thrust. I moaned louder as he picked up speed and his mouth latched onto my very tenders nips. He sucked and teased my breasts as he kept up his rythym with his rock hard pleasure stick.

"God Aide, harder." I growled, he let out a deep throaty chuckle before complying to my wish until we both lay breathless and covered in sweat on top of the sheets. Holy shit, it is so unbelievable what this guy does to me. I turned and faced him, the grin on his face as he looked back at me makes him look even more gorgeous. I've always had a crush on Aidan the most through high school and hanging out at the Taylor house, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be laying right here next to him right now.

"I'm going to have a shower, are you going to join me?" Aide said as he effortlessly rolled off his side of the bed and then walked around the room. I love looking at his naked body, I liked my lips and just watched as he moved toward the en suite.

"You should take a photo, it lasts longer." he smirked when he got to the door and then wriggled his ass a little before he disappeared through the door. That cheeky little shit. I was going to get up and chase him but my stomach started churning and I clamped my hand over my mouth. Oh no, not now. The bile began to rise fast and so did I and bolted as fast as I could to the toilet where I chucked my guts up. Aidan was right behind me and rubbing my back to comfort me.