Prologue

Hello! So here's the sequel to When Bad Meets Evil and it's a story of Beau's revenge with many twists in the story. Even if you don't really want to read it because Lydia's dead please give it a go, I really think if you enjoyed the first one you'll like this one just as much if not even more:)

Prologue:

"So what exactly is the plan?" Jack asks folding his arms across his chest. Now he's interested. I smirk a little, all the thoughts running through my mind are making my blood boil.

"We go and get Peter."  I say simply like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

 "As in-" he pauses waiting for me to finish.

"Kill him. Maybe torture him a bit first."

"I'm sure we can sort that out." he grins warming to my idea. "But there aren't enough of us." he states. God knows how many men Peter has now.

"We have your boys plus, Luke, Daniel, James and Jai but also my gang. The one I kept from you guys. They've offered to help." I smile.

"But James left." he says, his voice lowering.

"We can manage without him!" I reply confidently. "He left me with some details as to where he's living."

"So he can help us?"

"Of course. His uncle has a gang which James' staying with so they could help us locate him at least."

"Okay then Beau. Let's get revenge."

"Don't worry Jack, I won't stop until he's dead. That guy took the most important thing to me away and I will never forgive him for that."

"Good to hear. It's great to see you've stopped blaming yourself." he smiles and leaves me alone in the kitchen.

He's wrong. I haven't stopped blaming myself. This definitely won't make up for it but it's a start. Everyone can confidently live without having to worry about him returning.

I used to believe in forgive and forget. That ship sailed 2 months ago when that murderer ruined my life and many others but also took one away.

This is not the end.

A/N Please make sure to vote and comment so I know who's reading etc:') Charlie xx