Chapter 19

"Can I at least explain what happened!"

"I don't think I want to hear it." her eyes are full of tears and instantly I feel like a dick.

"Babe, we were just talking, saying how happy we were that you were back then we kissed. We both pulled away instantly realising we had made a mistake." I babble trying to get it all out before she stops me.

"Who kissed first?" she asks not taking her eyes off me.

"It was mutual. But then we agreed we had made a mistake."

"So I take it Luke has no idea?"

"No."

"You can't keep it away from him Beau. He'll find out sooner or later and his reaction will be worse than mine." and then she walks off again. "Don't even think about following me." she warns. I head back to the club to see Luke looking furious.

I think he knows.

Lucy is crying to Ella and James whilst Jai and Daniel hold Luke back.

"One of them wasn't enough was it Beau!? You couldn't keep your hands to yourself! You're pathetic." Luke yells fighting to get closer to me.

"You're one to talk getting with Lisa. I can't believe how hypocritical you are!"

"Oh yeah, why don't we settle this outside!"

"No. It's not worth it. I don't want to be with Lucy, I love Lydia. It was a heat of the moment thing. As long as she still wants to I will be marrying Lydia." I promise. Luke soon relaxes and nods slowly taking in my words.

"That's all you had to say." a female voice shouts over the music behind me. Lydia is stood there half smiling. "It meant nothing to either of you so that's good enough for me."

"I'm sorry." I shout back.

"Me too." Lucy adds looking from Lydia to Luke.

"You're forgiven." I feel a strong force push me and see Luke leaving. He stops in front of Lydia.

"I didn't realise you were that much of a pushover." he snaps then shoves her out of the way.

"Luke!" Jai shouts.

"What Jai!?"

"Just get over it. You and Lisa did more than kissing and Lucy knows it and guess what? She's still stuck by you because she loves you. I know you love her too." Luke nods timidly to our brother. Lydia stands right next to me and I put an arm around her waist protectively.

"Oh my god." I hear her mumble.

"What?"

"The bitch of the hour has arrived." she spits, acid clear in her tone. I scan the room and spot Lisa walking towards us.

I groan in annoyance. Can't she keep away?

"Hi Luke." she winks at him. He doesn't look pleased to see her at all.

"Do you mind? I'm with my family and girlfriend." he growls stepping away from her.

"I thought you might want to hook up again. I'm not exactly with Beau so-"

"What do you mean not exactly! You aren't with Beau." Lydia corrects her looking furious.

"Fine, be like that. I hope you're all very happy together." She says over dramatically staggering off in her too high heels.

"I can't believe you both fucked her." Lydia sneers disgustedly.

"Neither can I." Luke shudders at the thought. I nod in agreement. I was in a bad place, don't judge.