Epilogue

Sorry for the constant P.O.V change, I wanted to capture different moments from both of their perspectives.

As you know this is the last chapter so please vote and comment. I'm starting a new fanfic with the first chapter posted called "impersonating my pregnant twin sister". Please give it a read:)

Thanks for your support through the two books.

I love you guys:) thanks again!

Beau's P.O.V

The day has finally arrived. I'm marrying Lydia and I couldn't be happier.

I quickly jump in the shower before starting to get ready. I expect the girls had her up pretty early this morning so she'll probably be a bit grumpy.

Breakfast is effort so I pretend I've eaten.

My mum let us stay with her and it's weird to be back.

I run upstairs going to get my suit on ready. This whole experience is weird and just plain mad. Never did I expect to be getting married.

Lydia's P.O.V

I've been awake since 5am. The girls were too excited and woke me up early.

I've showered ready. Let the day begin.

The hair stylist and make up artist arrive and I feel like crying. Crying with happiness.

Time goes by slowly and I feel myself getting impatient. I really can't wait to become Lydia Brooks.

My hair is put in a fishtail plait which falls over my one shoulder and I have natural make up but quite thick so it lasts all day.

The wedding starts at 1 which means I miss lunch. I'm not too happy about that. I'm sure I can last one day.

"Let's get your dress on." Lucy squeals excitedly grabbing my arm and dragging me upstairs.

My dress is white laced and flows down to the floor.

It fits up the top and then goes out.

I put it on and I feel sick. What if I don't look nice? What if Beau changes his mind?

I try and shake the bad thoughts from my mind as Lucy does the back of my dress up.

My phone buzzes on the bed side table.

"I'll grab it." Ella smiles.

"Thanks." I smile back as she hands it to me.

I open a text from Beau:

I know it's bad luck to see you but it says nothing about texting;) can't wait to see you later, I love you beautiful x

A huge grin appears on my face. What was I worrying about?

Lucy finishes the final touches to my dress as the make up artist and hair dresser finish off what they were doing.

I'm left alone to put my shoes on and get everything ready that I need.

A few minutes later I'm done and ready to go.

I slowly walk down the stairs making sure I don't fall. That could be a disaster.

I stand in the living room doorway. Lucy, Ella and Tana are in their bridesmaids dresses, blue of course and Elsa has a little white dress on as my flower girl.

"You look absolutely beautiful." a low voice says behind me. I turn around to find my dad stood there.

"Dad? How did you-you came?" I stutter shocked.