Chapter 16

Warning. Sexual Content!

Lydia's P.O.V

"What do you mean by "Jack has met his match", who?" I don't take my focus off James' voice considering I can't see anything.

"Oh, Lydia, I didn't see you there." James replies panicky.

"James!?" I'm getting impatient already. Nice accidental insult too.

"Damn sorry! I forgot you can't see! Um, so basically what happened was, in the nicest way possible, I can't really sugar coat it but I'll try but-"

"Just spit it out before she breaks my hand." Beau speaks up in a higher voice than usual. I didn't realise I was clutching onto his hand.

"Jack was on the phone earlier telling someone "come on then, I can take you" and all that shit, like half hour later this massive, and I mean massive guy walks in and kicks the crap out of him, Jack got pissed even more so took some of the gang and went after him only to end up in the hospital."

"My dad is in the hospital and you didn't think to ring me!?" I almost yell. "I was literally just there!"

"Calm down Lyd! What can you do by going there? You're blind at this moment in time!" Beau says calmly but I hear an edge to his voice. He's still angry at my dad. Don't get me wrong I am too but I can't lose both of my parents.

"What time is it?" I sigh giving in. There's no point in going back down there now. The doctor did say I need rest.

"7 o'clock." James replies.

"What has the hospital said about my dad?" 

"He's going to be okay. They're keeping him in because he can't walk. They completely busted his legs."

"Okay. Thank you." I turn to walk away forgetting I can't see a thing. I groan standing irritated waiting for Beau. "Can you take me to our room please?" I wait for his reply but there's nothing. I then feel a pair of hands wrap supportively around my waist.

"Go on, I'll make sure you don't walk into anything." he whispers into my ear causing a tingle down my spine.

I do as he says and start walking feeling him turn me slightly at different points until he brings me to a halt. I feel like a blind horse right now.

I hear our door creak open then I get pushed slightly which is my cue to walk.

"Why don't you have a bath in the spare bathroom considering we only have a shower?" Beau suggests.

"I can't. I'm not allowed to get these stupid patches wet and I can't see what I'm doing."

"I'll help." before I can answer I feel my feet lift off the floor. I cross my arms across my chest. I don't like being carried around like a baby. "Here we go. I'll be back now, get undressed whilst I get you some clean clothes."

"I'll just have one of your t-shirts please. And don't forget underwear." I smile not knowing whether he's in front of me or not.

"Okay. One sec." and then the bathroom door closes. I get undressed throwing my clothes hopefully onto the floor. I reach around and to my luck find a towel to cover myself with for now.

I wait a few minutes then the bathroom door opens and closes again.

"I'm back babe, couldn't find any of my clean t-shirts." he chuckles.

"Thank you. I realised something, you should've put the bath on before you went to get those." I smirk. Now we have to wait. I hear him huff and then there's the sound of running water.