Chapter 7: Frozen time

Plane got the most votes. I'm honestly surprised. Wouldn't there be more security? Wouldn't the security guards notice something suspicious? Why would they let four random strangers sneak onto a plane?
Well...I'll leave that up to you.

Question of the Day: What's your favorite movie? (Mine is either the Incredibles or The Muppet Movie)

  Four beings stood along the cemented
sidewalk. Two of them were guarding a particular little child. The little boy/girl held the hand of a middle-level witch, splashing a small puddle of water. Google holds an umbrella over his head and protecting Dark's fancy suit. They all patiently wait for a taxi to take them to the airport.

"Hey, Faley?" You look up at the woman holding your hand. "It's Farah..."
"How did you get your eyes purple?" You tilt your head innocently. She chuckles and places a hand on her hip.
"Well...I'm a witch. We're usually born with odd eye colors. It just depends on your parents." Farah shrugs and continues to search for the taxi.

At last, a yellow taxi pulls up to the curb and stops in front of your poka-dotted rain boots. A middle-aged man with a little man bun, cigarette in his mouth takes your suitcase and puts it in the trunk. Google opens the side door for you but shuts the door once Farah, (y/n), and himself are seated.
A black cloud of smoke forms around Dark's waist. He clenches his fists and teleports into the car. The taxi driver didn't seem to notice, since he drove off after everyone was seated.

You arrive at the airport with a couple of hours to spare. The flight was at eight'o clock and it was currently a quarter past six (about 6:30 a.m). You notice that once all of you have stepped foot into the building, the adults' appearances have changed.

Farah was wearing fake glasses to cover up her strange lavender eye color, while wearing a white peasant shirt with jeans. Dark wore a casual dark blue business suit with a maroon tie. Google wore a blue button-up shirt instead of his usual 'Google shirt'.

Your outfit had not changed with Farah's 'wizard powers' since it wasn't necessary. The airport was full of people with coffee and pajamas because the rules of society didn't apply here.

The first obstacle was the metal detectors...of course this would be an instant 'Game Over' if Google went through. Dark's eyes lit up and he turned to face you, Google, and Farah. "I have an idea...it might be risky though."
"What is it?" Farah pulls your suitcase closer to her body. Dark points to an empty counter for baggage check-in. "I think if we can sneak behind there, I can teleport us to the bathroom on the other side." Google thinks for a moment and grips your other hand.
"According to my calculations, there will be a 56% chance of the plan being successful."

"Oh, hush. It'll be fine. If we get caught...then so be it."
The group walks over to the counter with watchful eyes; scanning left and right. Not a soul looked at them. Dark signals them to squat down and hold onto him.
A transparent cloud circles around us. You feel Google's grip on you fully surround your head and waist. "Dad, I'm scared.." You whimper under his hold. "It's okay...I'll keep you safe." Google's eyes glow a light blue with the kindness of a true father.

The smoke disappears and you open your eyes. Familiar sounds of toothbrushes scrapping against teeth and toilet water flushing down came to your ears.
Yep....you were in the Men's restroom. Everyone was trapped inside one stall.

Farah's grip on Dark barely kept her from getting her shoes wet. Google kept a good hold on you while he stood on the edge of the seat. Farah put on sunglasses while yanking onto Dark's red tie. Google tightens his grip and walks out of the stall casually. None the guys seem to notice you exiting the same stall. They're either washing their hands or having an intense staring contest with themselves.

Dark sighs and walks out with Farah. She takes off her glasses and also sets out a breath of relief. You all wash your hands and carry on to find your gate. It was Gate 12, which was on the other side of the building. A spark of excitement went through your body as you look at the large 'Dunkin Donuts' sign. "Dad! Look, look! It's the doughnuts! Can we get some? Please..?"

"No."

"Come on. I said please, Dad." Farah cuts in and places her elbow on his shoulder.
"Yeah! Come on, ya turd. What's the worst that could happen?"
Google's left eye twitches and his face turns red. He finally gives in and buys two (Vanilla or Chocolate) doughnuts for both of you. Farah munches on her doughnut like a starving animal and throws her napkin away. On the other hand, you hadn't even started.

Dark leads the way to the gate...while Google makes sure that you don't choke. You look around at your surroundings and observe the setting. People of different looks, religion, and origins walk at different paces.
Step
Step
Step

Most wear expensive and inappropriate clothing with about a hundred bags carried in their arms. Others wear more formal outfits with only an all-purpose backpack. Everyone's pace changed to a much slower one....all at once.
Step....
Step....
Step....
They stopped moving...
A few people kept to their pace: speed walking in a weird formation. It looks like a triangle...

surrounding you.

"Umm...Dad? Who are those scary men?" You walk up to Google and try to stay hidden.
"Keep. Walking."
"That's not really an option!" Farah's anxiety starts to kick in, causing her to walk much faster.

The men in suits surrounded you until there were no gaps between them.
"It has been a long time, hasn't it?" A silhouette walks into the circle with a black cane. His hair combed back...posture was firm and stiff.
Dark growls and arches his back.
"Nice to see you too, Mark..."