Chapter 6: Farah

"What does that mean?" You innocently ask, creating an unsettling atmosphere.

"(Y/n)...this means an uprising is bound to come soon, so we must take their warnings..." Dark states and crosses his arms. Dr. Iplier nods in agreement. You tilt your head, still confused but shake it off anyway.

Google's body suddenly rises stiffly, and looks around. His blue, robotic eyes have returned to their less predatory look. He lays his eyes on you and stares. "Dad?" You ask.

Google stood up with his back straight and marched towards you. He kneels down and examines you. "Are you hurt?" He asks.

"No...I'm okay." Google sighs in relief and turns to Dark's back.

"If he did something I swear I'll-"

"Relax, you toolbox. I may like using others for my own self advantage, but I would never go as far as to hurt a child." Dark reassures him but Google turns his head away and pouts. "I-instead of being irrational, l-lets focus on our primary objective." Google places a hand in your head as his voice glitches out of control.

As Dark and Google continued to bicker, the door slammed open. A silhouette with a black crop top with a maroon jacket and sweatpants stood at the rim of the door, holding it for support. "Farah?" They asked in sync. The newcomer laughed hysterically and held her stomach. "That's my name! Don't wear it out." You ran up to the stranger out of pure curiosity and hugged her legs.

"I'm (Y/n)!" She giggles and ruffles your hair. "Aren't you a cute specimen."  As you snuggle your head into her fluffy sweatpants, you begin to take in more of her physical features. Like her neon purple eyes gazing at you...and her dark brown pixie haircut. You notice her left shoulder had a black tattoo of leaves and petals.

 You notice her left shoulder had a black tattoo of leaves and petals

"Farah! Great timing...we need your he-" Google was about to explain but she cuts him off. "Yeah, yeah. I know. The whole world is about to be overrun by some flashy robots...big deal..." She scoffed and leans against the wall.

"Then why are you here?" Dark questions Farah. She gets up and walks over to you three. "I'm here to help. I know someone from Google Incorporated that can help us out...but it might be risky." Google's eyes suddenly flash blue and project a screen of Earth from a satellite.

You scoot a little closer to Google to try and see it better while gripping onto your bandaged arm. The projection zooms into an isolated part of Asia. 'Japan' the bottom part of the screen typed in all caps. "A-according to my sources, Google's Headquarters are located a-at Japan's capital, Tokyo." Google stated with a blank glare.
"We could either sail across sea or fly on public airlines." Farah shrugs and let's you decide.

"What sounds good to you, Hun?"