Chapter 20: Epilogue

4 years later

His metallic hands, covered in white frosting, walked over to the table with the confetti ice cream cake in his hand.
Several chairs were placed around a circular table with marked-colored papers in front of the chairs.

Farah glances at Google while she finishes up emptying (favorite candy) bags into the large piñata. She lets out a pitiful sign when her eyes were caught looking out the window. There was nothing but a broken Earth, torn by mankind's creation. Shades of gray, black, and white occupied the streets now.

Dark remained outside on their front porch staring at the polluted sky next to the Host, who invited himself to your party. The house that used to belong to the (l/n)'s became chipped and consumed by tangled vines of exotic flowers.

The government had mysteriously 'vanished' when the latest model of androids were delivered to stores all over the country-next, the world.
Google hid inside until the storm passed with you, the Host, Darkiplier, and Farah.

The other egos were scattered across the globe. There was no telling what happened to them. Some stayed in hiding and some moved away from Los Angeles.

But, the tragic reality was put aside just for one day-your birthday. Turning 12 and still as childish as ever.

"(Y/n), Wake up." Google shook your shoulder in a relaxing manner. You remain in your cat-patterned pajamas as you walk towards the 'party room'.
Different colored balloons float around the table with the butter cream frosted cake with rainbow sprinkles on top.

One of Google's brothers, The Host, walks up to you with his usual attire: blood-stained bandages over his eyes with slick black hair, and a tan trench coat.
"The Host approaches the young child and calmly shakes their hand and introduces himself."
The actions spoken were preformed by him accordingly. You smile at him with kindness.
"Pleasure to meet you."
Host smiles back at you.

Google had told you of his brother's strange behaviors, so this was nothing surprising.
"The Host asks if Google and Farah would like to start the celebration rituals."

Farah peeks out of the door frame and nods her head.
"I'm on cake duty!"
She runs over to the table and snaps her fingers. 12 candles appear on the cake lit with fire.

You stare with awe. It was the best birthday yet.
They began to sing to you.

You focus on Google, who gazes back at you with a real smile. A genuine smile..
"I love you, (y/n)..." He mouths to you and you blew out the candles.

Thank you all so much for reading! This was really fun for me to write. I'm working on a new book 'Deception: Natemare x Reader' so if you want to read the preview you can.

But I'm also going to do a mini-Q & A here regarding any of my books or myself, so feel free to ask away.