Chapter 8: Puzzled Pieces

My brain isn't letting meh sleep in :(
But, anyway...Enjoy the chapter !

Special shoutout to those who joined me on that wild ride this past week :) (you know who you are)

Dark stares at his mortal enemy, clenching his jaw and standing in a fighting position. Google stood in front of you for protection while Farah stood beside Dark to calm him down.
You didn't understand what was going on, but you trusted Google anyway.

"It's nice to have a little family reunion once in a while, you know?" Mark's grip on his cane tightens as he walks around the kill circle.
"You know very well that we are much less than family. So GET.OUT."

Mark chuckles and straightens his posture.
"I'll leave when I get what I want."
Before Dark gets to speak, Farah cuts in for defense. "You already got your revenge! Killed, Betrayed, Mocked, and Stole! What is there left to gain?!"

Mark lifts up his cane and points it directly at Google and (y/n). Google blocks his view of you. Google's eyes turn red, ready to kill on sight.
"Those two are getting on my nerves. A disgusting spawn of a thief and my savage creation...how wonderful." Mark rolls his eyes at the word 'wonderful' in a sarcastic manner.

Dark's face light up with confusion. Farah seems puzzled as well.
"A thief? She/he is nearly a child, you idiot."
"(Y/n) (l/n) is a descendant of the (l/n) family...who I was just dying to meet, but I guess they won't be joining us."
His eyes of a darkened soul looks towards you. You held back your tears and memories of your parents, not letting the enemy win. You shook your head and sniffled, still standing farther behind Google.
"Your parents have stole something very valuable from me...My employees have worked very hard on him..It was a shame I couldn't catch them before they passed."
Google stood frozen, so did Dark. This meant that your father was the creation of Dark's enemy.

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!"
The men in black suits take off their glasses in sync, revealing their inhuman eyes colored with shades of red and black. They all show their devilish pearly whites and summon a spear out of their hands.

Google, Dark, and Farah get into fighting positions while you stay in the center of the group.
"(Y/n)...take my hand," you take Google's hand, but he pulls you up into his arms for protection. The men in black charge at once, spears in hand.

Mark makes eye contact with Dark and slowly limps towards him. Dark cries out with rage and charges. Mark smirks, holding out the cane to his target, "I've been looking forward to this for 50 years..."
"So have I."

Dark conjures up a black mist with his unnaturally gray hands, ready to fire. Mark clenches his black cane then tosses it to the side. Dark charges first, running full speed and fires his energy at him. Mark takes impact and falls back. The man coughs in pain when his breath of air left from his body. Dark growls as his inner animals; ready to charge another hit at his target. If looks could kill, Mark's body would be chopped in half with several arrows sticking out of his organs.

Farah punches her fist into another demon bodyguard's face. Her head was covered in sweat. "Umm...Google?" She stops her sentence to fend off another demon. "D-do you have a plan?!" Google fires a shot at a red-eyed bodyguard and pulls you tighter in his arms. "Same as before...We're going to Japan if they like it or not." You held onto Google's button-up shirt for security and covered your eyes from the bloodshed.

Dark finally got to his senses to cover the wound on his shoulder. Of course, it would heal but not as fast as a normal cut. Mark let a laugh of insanity as his henchmen soon disappeared one by one. "DARK! LET'S GO!" Farah shouted at him. Time started to speed up as more and more demons dissipated into thin air. Something told them that there was more of them.

Mark laughed and limped over to the group, "Do you think this is over?! I have eyes all over this planet! I'll find you and rip your eyes out of your sockets!" That was Google's cue to grab everyone and get the heck out of there.
Dark was dragged by Google's well-built arm for support. Google allowed Farah to carry (y/n) to the gate. (Y/n) notices the people moving at their usual pace, either running with a giant suitcase behind them or walking gracefully with a hot coffee.

A loud beep and a scratching noise echoed from the speakers above. A workaholic's voice spoke into the speaker, "As of now, the flight to Tokyo, Japan is going to be closing in two minutes. So please-" Everyone ignores the rest and starts sprinting as fast as their legs will take them. Your backpack bounces up and down while Farah keeps you from slipping in her grasp. "I see it!" You squeal at Google to look at the signs. The sign in front of the group read, 'Gate 12'.

"This is it..." Dark's pale skin grabs the tickets from your backpack and gives it to the man behind the counter. He takes the tickets and looks up at you, suspiciously. But he lets you all go when the scanner makes a buzz of approval. Farah lets out a breath of relief and went to find a seat in the back.

"This is going to be a long ride..." Google mumbles under his breath.