Chapter 27

After a few minutes of standing in our embrace on the beach, Harry’s hand slipped into the front of my leggings while he began to kiss me. I whimpered when I felt his fingers slip under the band of my panties and slowly stroke my core, dipping his long fingers into me. My hips bucked against his hand of their own accord as he deepened the kiss. How can I ever resist this man?

"Always like this," Harry muttered against my mouth. He flicked my sensitive clit with his finger, stroking it rhythmically as I lifted my hips, circling against his hand and feeling the desperate need for release. "We'll always be like this. Promise me.”

"I promise," I choked out. Harry continued stroking my swollen clit, knowing just the right pressure to send me over the edge. I felt the tide of sensation about to hit and Harry kissed me fiercely, swallowing my cries of pleasure and continuing to stroke me until I fell back limply in his arms.

I looked up at him after I caught my breath, stroking his cheek and wanting to reassure him. I was still hesitant about going back to the way things were, but this is what Harry needs. Maybe this is what I need, and I’m just denying myself happiness for whatever reason.

"I love you, Harry. That's all that matters. We'll figure out the rest.”

Harry smiled and I saw his troubled eyes clear of uncertainty. "I love you too, Avery. You're right, we'll figure it out.”

I smiled back at him, glad that he was beginning to sober up already. Hopefully things will be different this time around, and I can try not to let our relationship consume me.

“Will you come to bed with me?” Harry whispered into my ear.

“I can’t,” I sigh. “The girls are probably waiting up for me, I should get back inside.”

Harry groaned at that. “At least come up for a few minutes.” He smirked as he rolled his hips against mine, allowing me to feel his evident arousal.

“Okay, but I can’t sleep up there,” I tell him.

“Deal. Let’s go baby.”

Harry was obviously eager to get me into his room seeing as he was practically sprinting while he led me back into the house and to his room.

As soon as we made it, he locked the door behind us and made record time peeling off my clothes.

“You're dripping wet, baby. I love that your body wants me. Just like I want you,” Harry growled into my ear. "You belong to me.”

Harry kneeled in front of me and placed each of my legs over his shoulders so that I was forced to keep them open. I clenched my lower body as he nuzzled the top of my thigh, dangerously close to my core.

"I love how you smell. I love how you taste. The way you tremble when I love you with my mouth.” Harry's voice was low and barely audible. "No one else will ever taste you except me. No one will ever fuck you except me." His hands on my hips tightened when I just stared down at him. "Say it.”

"No one will taste me or fuck me except you," I whispered, my desire overpowering my worry. I could already feel how wet I was, so wet that I was practically dripping.

Harry growled in approval as he buried his face between my thighs, lapping me up as if he was starving for the taste of me. The sensations were almost too much to bear and I tried to shift my hips away to escape the overwhelming feeling, but Harry kept me firmly in place, working his mouth over my swollen clit to the point of pain. I cried out when I felt his tongue dart inside of me, licking me relentlessly, returning to my aching clit over and over again until I screamed, convulsing over and over again in a climax so violent it felt like an out-of-body experience.