Monster/Female Reader (SFW)

Ah don't worry it made sense! Hopefully I had the same image in my head lol but!!! I hope you like it 🖤🖤🖤You had a knack for befriending creatures and monsters but one of them was closer to you than anyone else, he was your best friend and well

You had a knack for befriending creatures and monsters but one of them was closer to you than anyone else, he was your best friend and well... you also had a crush on him. Like, a BIG crush on him. You had been friends for a couple years and despite him not being human you fell a little more and more for the beast.
He was always fretting over the smallest things with you, talking about how you were so fragile and the humans "break" too easily.
Meanwhile he looked like you could snap him like a tooth pick with the way he moved and presented himself. He was practically a skeleton save for a few features that let anyone know who saw him that no, he did not belong in a coffin.
He was extremely strong and durable however even if he did tend to look like a paper mache project.
Today however you had actually managed to hurt yourself falling up the stairs, yeesh maybe he was right.
"Hey uh... are you home?" You called out hoping he would crawl out from wherever he was currently residing as you push your wait off your elbows and hands and onto your knees. Just trying to rotate your ankle shot pain to the area and you let out a small Yelp.
"Hm? F/N? What's- oh gods what happened?!" He lounging around upstairs but when he peers his head out into the hallway to get a good look at you he manages to go paler than he already is. He's rushing over to you and lifting you off your feet, letting you rest your weight against him.
"Ugh... I think I twisted my ankle. I uh, I fell up the stairs." You avoid his stair because any minute you just knows he's going to call you dumb or something but instead you feel a pair of thin hands taking you into their arms.
You look back at him ready to sputter our some kind of excuse for him to put you down but the look in his eyes is pure anxiety. As he's taking you to your room he starts mumbling about how fragile you are and how you can't just keep running around with reckless abandon.
He sits you on your bed and is gently looking over your leg and... you find it adorable.
"Honestly you have one body and it's so easy to break I think I'm going to just tape pillows to you so you always have some sort of padding... humans are too soft. Too easy to hurt." There's a flash of pain in his eyes and you stare curiously before letting out a yelp when he gently try's to rotate and put pressure to your ankle.
"Damnit! See! You're too damn fragile!" He hisses but he's not angry with you, you can't tell he's just panicked and frustrated. You decide to try lightening the mood since that always seems to work.
"Geez is I didn't know any better I'd say you cared for lil old human me." You faked a southern accent but with the way his eyes dart away from you, you drop the schtick fairly quickly.
"Do you?" You asked, a sober mess to your voice that makes his eyes widen before he scoffs.
"Well I'm stuck with ya, might as well make friends right?" He try's and you pull your leg away from him (his current distraction) and try to get a good look at him.
He's blushing and it makes your heart race.
But lord knows you don't know how to keep your mouth shut. A smile spreads over your lips as you lean away teasingly.
"You think I'm gorrrrgeous, you want to kisssss me, you want to huuug me, you want to looooveee me, you want to-!" He's seen the movie with you enough to know what's coming next and he swiftly presses forward nuzzling against your lips for an uncertain gentle kiss. He pulls back and looks like he's about to implode and you wrap your arms around his neck before breaking out into a fit of giggles.
"You want to smooooooooch me! You want to huuuuuug me!"
"Oh my god." He whines pressing his face into your chest knocking you back into the bed making you laugh even more. Your cheeks are on fire and your hearts beating fast as he blinks slowly looking you over.
"Say I did wanna love you? And kiss you? What then?" He hums biting his lip (sharp teeth have never looked so damn cute.)
You decide to drop the movie quotes and it's your turn to push your head into his chest.
"I think I'd be happy to return the favor." As he smiled letting himself give a relieved chuckle you completely forget about the pain in your ankle and lean in for another kiss.