Siren/ Ace Reader (SFW)

Coming right up! 🛎I'm gonna write some bits of story/ head cannons hope you don't mind! (sorry that it's not super fluffy or anything but I have ace/monsters I've done in the past that are super fluffy I just wanted to take a different turn with ...

Coming right up! 🛎
I'm gonna write some bits of story/ head cannons hope you don't mind! (sorry that it's not super fluffy or anything but I have ace/monsters I've done in the past that are super fluffy I just wanted to take a different turn with the siren c; )
Getting to take a vacation down by the beach was always your favorite.
The sand was hot, the water was warm, and the sun seemed to melt away any stress and worries. You were in your own little world.
However this was a different place than normal and the beach was less sandy and more grass/rocks/and a tiny bit of sand. Not that you minded though. New beach! New discoveries!
It didn't take you long to find the cave. You thought you heard someone singing and your curiosity had gotten the better of you as you climbed over rocks and lowered yourself further into the cave and away from civilization. The singing was louder and you silently crept along until the cave opened up, every sound echoed off the walls and bounced along the small pool that seemed to gather its water from deeper within the cave. Your eyes followed your ears to the source of the singing and you saw her. Sitting with her back turned, combing through her hair as she sang.
"um? Excuse me?" You called out only to see her turn and stand and wow okay very naked. As you attempted to shield your eyes she started singing...? To you? Beckoning you fourth and while nudity wasn't necessarily bothered you it didn't excite you that this naked lady was just singing for you either. Awkwardly you bounced the balls of your feet looking back to the entrance of the cave and her.
"Lady...? What is it you think you're doing down here?" The situation was way to god damn weird for you to just run away from and her singing stopped abruptly when you questioned her.
"I- what?" She frowned but didn't move and you took a step back towards the entrance.
"It's none of my business I guess but okay can you go back in the water or something?" You averted your eyes again and with a confused scoff she did so.
"You're not... you aren't... excited by me? By my voice?" She asked and if you had been looking you would have noticed how she began to change.
"No? Frankly it's really weird? I don't know what I expected when I came down here but this wasn't it?"
"You're different..." She hummed
"From what?!" Your voice raises as you kept staring at the cave wall. After a fair amount of silence you turned to her to see- she wasn't a her at all at least you don't think so. They seemed completely genderless their head full of color and hair had been smoothed out painted blue and paired like the underbelly of a snake. Their ears has sprouted into large fins and their eyes had grown large and were consumed by blackness.
"The people I eat."
You would have ran out that day you tried to run out
And you ran straight into the cave wall.
When you woke up you were laying on something soft, warm, kinda wet. That made it kinda gross. When you opened your eyes you saw two large black ones staring back.
Before you could scream however they rolled their eyes.
"Oh come off it I won't eat you. Well, I might have if you didn't wake up... don't give me that look I only eat people when they're hypnotized... it's less messy."
"Oh." They weren't helping your nerves, "So, what are you?" You asked cautiously and they shrugged.
"You guys like to call us Sirens."
Head cannons~~~
-After you two talk they are actually quite friendly and seem rather lonely so you promise to come back and visit when you can!!
-they are vvv cold and distant at first seeing as the only affection they've ever shown is used as bait but they warm up to you eventually
-hand holding becomes and absolute favorite for them
-loves to sing for you since you can not be hypnotized by their voice. "Any requests~? Wait what kind of song is that?" (Only knows really really old sailor and folk songs.)
-they love when you talk about basically anything about the outside world whether it's about real life events or a book or comic or show you're invested in, will gobble up the information like fresh baked cookies.
-speaking of food... the bottom of their pool is littered with skeletons and you make a soft effort to try and get them to eat anything but people.
"Why don't you try eating fish...?"
"G.A.S.P. HOW COULD YOU FISH ARE PURE AND INNOCENT THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE EATEN!1!1!1"
-don't mention eating fish
-you do manage to get them hooked on pizza of all things and it's almost an expectation now that you bring some with you. (Frankly you're getting sick of pizza lol)
-if you're okay with it they love pulling you into the water and snuggling up to you.
-in the end they are vvv happy they didn't eat you💜⚪️🖤