Orc/Female Reader (SFW)

Oh OH I HOPE THIS IS YOU CHALLENGING ME BC I ACCEPT
Orc/female reader! (THIS IS SO CHEESY TBH I WAS SMILING LIKE A GOOF THE WHOLE TIME I WROTE IT BUT I GOT EXCITED LOL) (maybe a part one if people like it enough bc dang I had a lot of fun writing it~!)
Everyone was chattering about the new guard.
Tall, muscular, handsome, smart, supposedly his voice was a beautiful mixture of smooth and gruff.
His name was Moth, he was quiet and somewhat of an introvert which often took many of the villagers by surprise when he was approached. Guards were usually brutish, loud, and downright obnoxious- it made him all the more appealing to you, the baker who sat behind the counter, staying in and listening to the gossip. You enjoyed your work yet you yearned to be outside when work kept you in. You had seen him but a few times, he would stroll in to buy bread and sweets.
He was clean-shaven and his hair was pulled back, textured with beaded braids that adorned his black hair, his tusks bulged out from beneath his lips, the tips resting just below his nose. His skin a dark green, freckled with yellow splotches were you could see. That darn guards outfit covered everything except his face.
You say daydreaming and pouting not noticing someone had been gently trying to get your attention.
"Huh? Oh-! Oh, I'm so sorry." You snapped your head to him, your cheeks burning as you did so, Moth. His name was sweet and sweet matched the smile that shyly spread across his lips as he laughed lightly.
"No worries at all Miss, I was just hoping to buy a few things is all." His eyes were of melted gold, the color swirling and hypnotizing you. You had nearly forgotten that he had said something again.
"Oh, right right! What would you like?"
The meets with him were always brief, as he picked what he had hoped to buy you smiled to yourself preparing it all in a basket for him, you had always given him his sweets for free claiming it was a guards discount. You don't think he ever bought that.
As he handed you the copper pieces that was owed a plan formed in your mind.
"Thank you, sir, oh- before you leave may I ask a favor?" He perked up at the question nodding, leaning in a little bit as you beckoned him. A small plate of pastries you had recently made with a new recipe was sitting behind the counter and you picked one up.
"Do be a gentleman and try this for me?" You wore the most innocent smile you could as you teased the pastry close to his lips. Moths cheeks seem to flush as he took a moment to assess the situation before tentatively parting his lips, butterfly's flutter in your chest as you fed the sweet small cake to him and he lingered with your fingers at his lips before suddenly pulling away embarrassed.
"It's-! Oh wow, it's really good..." the orc turned to the side and you giggled feeling proud you had flustered him so easily. However, he didn't seem aware of it. He was fairly oblivious and when word got around at how flirty you had become when he entered the bakery it seemed to take him by surprise.
You wouldn't say you were toying with him but you loved doing little things for him especially if it meant drawing him to your shop more often.
Sweets, discounts, kind words. You felt your heart soar whenever he had neared you but you hadn't the courage to outright say something to him.
"Good morning," he greeted as he was the first through your doors. the two of you had become fairly well acquainted and he frequented your shop nearly every day now. You were pulling out a new batch of cakes and were feeling particularly brave this morning and set the plate down as you slowly poured glaze over each one.
"Good morning Moth, your food should be out of the oven in just a few." You gave a kind smile that drew him in, a light blush at his cheeks as he looked you over, you loved that blush. "Until then," you smiled, wiggling your eyebrows as his eyes snapped up to meet yours, then to the plate you were holding.
"You spoil me." He laughed sheepishly and all you could do was silently agree as you picked up the pastry, tacky glaze already dripping onto your fingers from the heat.
"It's hot, blow." You soothed and he did, his breath leaving trails of goosebumps up your arms as his lips parted before he gently but the pastry from between your fingers, you set the rest of the cake down as he chewed letting out a groan that brought a blush to your cheeks.
"This is amazing, have you thought about offering your work to your king? Surely you'd be good for it." He states fondly at you and you shrugged as you brought your fingers to your lips, licking the glaze off like he wasn't watching- but he was.
"I have thought about it yes but..." you leaned over the counter reaching up to wipe up a bit of the glaze from his lips before innocently popping your finger into your mouth and sucking the glaze off with a "pop"
"But who would bake for you Moth." You winked and something seemed to finally click with him.
"Miss... are you, by any chance and forgive me if I'm off my head for saying this- are you trying to romance me?" The words stunned you in a sense that you never thought he'd catch on but courage filled your chest as you felt a giggle erupt from your lips.
"I don't give free baked goods to just anybody you know." You smiled up at him and the surprise in his features quickly settled into gentle amusement as he leaned over the counter.
"So that Guards discount..?"
"Doesn't exist." You grinned leaning in closer.
"You really do spoil me-oop!" You wrapped your arms around his neck and placed a gentle kiss to his nose watching that ever-present blush of his grow darker. He stood up fully in surprise pulling you over the counter only making you giggle harder.
"A girl with a plan eh? This is what you've wanted all along, well I must say a woman courting a man is new to me. Will it still last the same amount of time?" He smirked and you rolled your eyes.
"Only If you want it to handsome. I can bake you goodies day in and day out if that's what it takes to win you over." You hummed still holding onto him.
"Well, Id say you're off to a good start."