Civility?

Despite having a broken nose and being in pain Ashley decided to tough it out and continue the tour. He did, however, make a point of avoiding Eathyn as much as possible.

He was, and rightfully so, still very pissed at her. Frankly he wanted to cuss her out, yet he restrained himself. 

However, he did give her credit for one thing, she had one hell of a left hook.

He walked into the kitchen area one morning to find Eathyn struggling to reach a coffee mug on a high shelf. Her fingers just barely grazed the mug's handle even when she was on her tip-toes.

She stopped with a whimper of frustration. She hadn't noticed Ashley watching her.

Ashley contemplated giving her a hard time but instead he went over to her and grabbed the mug.

Eathyn looked at him surprised. She shyly took the mug from Ashley when he held it out to her, "T-Thank you..."

"You're welcome," Ashley said. Then he grabbed the remaining mugs and sat them all on the lower shelf that Eathyn would be able to reach. He walked around her to the other cabinet and got down the coffee, creamer, and sugar for her, "Sorry about that. We're not use to having a short person around."

"Yeah," Eathyn started the coffee pot. She watched Ashley look for something and heard him growl slightly. "Here," Eathyn called his attention to her. Ashley looked at her to see her holding out a bottle of extra strength painkillers to him, "We ran out. I got another bottle..."

"Thanks," Ashley took the bottle from her. He couldn't help but notice how cold her fingers were, but said nothing.

"Sure," Eathyn said. She became quiet when Ashley's "guest" walked in.

"Bye Ashley," She told Ashley with a smile.

"Bye," Ashley told the girl and let her walk out of the bus. Ashley watched Eathyn and dared her internally to say something.

He was a little surprised that she didn't. But she did roll her eyes and shake her head in disgust as she went to sit in front of the TV.