Out of Place

When they got to the venue there was a line of fans waiting. They got out when the body guards said it was clear.

"Just stay close to me," Ashley told Eathyn to ease her anxiety.

"Ok," Eathyn took Ashley's hand when they got out. They walked close behind Jake and Inna.

Eathyn squeezed Ashley's hand tightly as the crowd started screaming as the band walked past. Eathyn moved closer to Ashley when she noticed so many people staring at her.

"It's ok," Ashley smiled gently at her shyness. 

She relaxed when they finally got inside.

"You ok?" Ashley asked her.

Eathyn exhaled the adrenaline, "Yeah." She was still gripping Ashley's hand in hers.

"You can relax now, baby," Ashley soothed caressing the side of her face. He smiled, "You did a good job." Eathyn smiled and let go of Ashley's hand.

They went backstage to the dressing room to get ready. Inna and Eathyn sat waiting on the couch.

"Have you talked to him about it yet," Inna asked.

"Inna, no," Eathyn looked at her with wide eyes scared someone would hear.

"You need to talk to him," Inna told her in a whisper.

"Ashley doesn't need to know," Eathyn stated.

Inna didn't get to reply as Ashley walked in. The others followed behind.

"All right! Let's do this!" Andy said all hyped up.

"Rock n roll bitches!" CC threw his arms up.

"Whooo!" The guys bumped fists in unison then they all went to the stage. Inna and Eathyn stood side stage. The VIP fans were making Eathyn uncomfortable with their staring and snickering whispers.

Eathyn went on stage when Ashley motioned to her to swap out his basses

Eathyn went on stage when Ashley motioned to her to swap out his basses. When she reached him he quickly switched basses with her. But she wasn't prepared for Ashley to pull her to him by wrapping a strong arm around her waist and passionately kiss her in front of everybody. But she kissed him back anyway wrapping her arm around his neck.

"Eathyn and Ashley, Motherfuckers!!" Andy shouted and the crowd went nuts.

Ashley let her go with a smirk and let her go back to the sideline as the band went into "Coffin".

Inna was smiling at her and giggled at Eathyn's blushing face. "Stop it," Eathyn told her trying to fight a smile.

Eathyn narrowed her eyes when the VIPs pipped up.

"Too bad all you got going for you is your outfits," The red head said, "You could never be able to turn him on." She crossed her arms underneath her ample chest for emphasis.