The Outlaw

A party.

Another. Fuckin'. Party.

Why another party?

Eathyn wasn't thrilled but both Inna and Ashley had convinced her to go. They promised it would be better than the last one. They wanted her to unwind and have fun tonight.

Eathyn made a point to dress sexy but comfortably.

Ashley looked at Eathyn when she and Inna came out of the bedroom ready to go.

"Mmm. Look at this," Ashley grinned at Eathyn approving of her outfit. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him, "You love to tease me, don't you?"

Eathyn smiled, "If I tease you so much then why do you hold back, Outlaw?"

"Careful," Ashley smirked when Eathyn grind against him slightly. Eathyn smiled innocently at him.

She might as well make the most of tonight.

***

The boys sat at a table and watched the girls dance. Andy and CC went back to the bar after a while.

Ashley stared at Eathyn, loving the way she moved her body

Ashley stared at Eathyn, loving the way she moved her body. He felt himself getting hard. "Dammit," He growled to himself. Now wasn't the time.

"Have you slept with her yet?" Jake asked randomly catching Ashley off guard. Ashley choked a bit on his whiskey.

"What?" Ashley looked at him.

"You heard me," Jake smirked.

Ashley rolled his eyes. "No," He answered.

"Why the hell not?" Jake wondered completely stunned. "How can you resist a woman like that?" He held out a hand towards a dancing Eathyn for emphasis.

"I'm not. I'm just waiting for the right time," Ashley stated.

"Ashley Purdy is refusing to have sex?!" Jinxx chimed in. "Yep, hell done froze over," He stated swirling his drink around in the glass.