Her Knight

***THE NEXT DAY***

The band was in the studio working on some tracks when Ashley's phone starting ringing

The band was in the studio working on some tracks when Ashley's phone starting ringing. Ashley saw Eathyn's name on the screen.

Something was wrong; Eathyn never called his phone.

"Hey, baby," Ashley answered the phone to hear her crying. "Eathyn? What's wrong?"

The others looked at him curiously.

"Ashley," Eathyn sobbed as Ashley put her on speaker, "Please. I need you to come get me."

"What's the matter, darlin'?" Ashley wondered.

Something was definitely wrong.

"A guy from the other building followed me to my apartment. Now he won't leave. He keeps knocking on the door and yelling sexual things at me," Eathyn explained hugging her panda bear to her chest. "Ashley, I'm scared," She cried as the guys heard a male voice yelling something very perverted at Eathyn.

They guys cautiously looked at Ashley. His whole body had gone rigid. Anger was swirling in his eyes with a clinched jaw.

"It's ok, baby. I'm on my way," Ashley told her creepily calm, "Just sit tight. I'll be right there."

"Ok," Eathyn sniffled.

Andy and CC stood up as Ashley ended the call. "I don't need you guys to come," Ashley said as he grabbed his leather jacket.

"Yes, you do," Andy stated.

"You'll kill the guy if we don't, Ash," CC added.

The fact that Ashley was furious was more than obvious. The guys had to be careful with what they said. Normally Ashley was slow to anger, but when he was angry...it was scary.

"Fine," Ashley huffed then walked out of the room. He didn't have time to argue.

***

They took the fastest route to Eathyn's apartment. They spotted the guy as soon as they pulled up. They jumped out of the car.

"HEY!" Ashley yelled at the guy as he was about to knock on the door again. He looked in their direction. "Get the hell away from that door!!" Ashley growled, "You better not have touched her!"

"So what if I did?" The guy scoffed with a smirk as Ashley walked up with Andy and CC a second behind him. "Who the fuck do you think you are, pretty boy? I saw the little slut first. You'll just have to wait your turn." He grinned at Ashley.

Ashley's eyes darkened.

Both Andy and CC knew what that look meant.

Ashley's temper just snapped.

"Oooh, shit," Andy whispered knowing the guy was officially dead.

Ashley grabbed the guy by his jacket collar with both hands and slammed him against the wall while lifting him off his feet.

"I'm the boyfriend of the girl you're harassing, motherfucker," Ashley growled through his teeth in the guy's face. "You ever come near her again I'll fuckin' cripple you," Ashley snarled darkly then punched the guy in the face as hard as he could letting the guy fall to the ground. "GET OUT OF HERE!" Ashley ordered.

The guy ran off as Ashley breathed heavily trying to calm down. He didn't want Eathyn to see him like this.

"Ashley?" Andy spoke after a minute.

"I'm ok," Ashley told him coolly. He knocked on Eathyn's door calmly. "Baby, you can open the door now. It's me," He called to her.

Eathyn cautiously opened the door to let them in. The guys walked into the little apartment locking the door behind them.

Ashley immediately pulled a trembling Eathyn into his arms and held her as he petted her head, "Everything's all right now, baby girl. I'm here."

"Puppy!" Andy exclaimed happily seeing Whiskey. The little Pomeranian greeted them by merrily jumping at their legs.

"Andy, focus," CC told him chuckling at how easily Andy was distracted.

Eathyn hugged Ashley tightly with her panda bear still held to her chest. "Ashley," She sighed with relief.

Ashley took her face in his hands and made her look at him, "Did that asshole touch you?"

Eathyn smiled softly and shook her head, "No. No, I'm fine. I'm fine." Ashley felt his tense body relax. Eathyn looked at Andy and CC, "Why are you guys here?"

"To make sure Ashley wouldn't murder the bastard," CC replied grinning.

Andy elbowed him in the ribs as a signal to shut up.

Eathyn looked at Ashley. Ashley averted his eyes, now ashamed that he had lost his temper.

"Did you break his jaw?" She asked. She had heard the whole encounter. She knew that Ashley would lose his temper the minute she called him.

Ashley looked at her to see that she was calm. He chuckled softly, "I think I did actually."

"Good," Eathyn smiled as she brushed his hair out of his eyes then kissed him.

"Let's get you out of here," Ashley said.

The guys helped Eathyn pack as much of her stuff as they could fit into Ashley's car trunk. They would come back later for everything else.

Ashley carried Eathyn's panda and purse to the car as Eathyn carried Whiskey.

They left and went back to the studio.

Andy and Jake sat on the floor playing with Whiskey, who was completely hyped up by all the new faces.

Eathyn sat curled up against Ashley on the couch. Ashley looked at her. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "I don't want you going back there without me, ok?"

Eathyn nodded, "Ok."

Ashley kissed her lovingly. "I'll always keep you safe, baby girl," He told her rubbing his thumb gently over her cheek, "No matter what."

Eathyn looked into his deep brown eyes, "Ashley..."

Ashley smiled softly and kissed her deeply.