For Her

It was well into the morning when Eathyn woke up.

Around ten o'clock.

She stretched with a yawn. "Ashley," She moaned as she rolled over to cuddle with him only to find him gone. Instead she saw a stuffed panda bear and a large bouquet of white roses on his pillow.

"Oh my God," Eathyn said

"Oh my God," Eathyn said. She got up and took the two gifts into the lounge area of the suite to find Ashley lounging with a coffee in hand watching TV.

He looked at her and smiled, "Well, good morning beautiful."

Eathyn laughed a little, "How-What did you do?"

Ashley stood up taking a sip of his coffee with a light chuckle. He gave her a little shrug sitting his coffee down, "I have my people." He grinned at her as he walked over to her.

Eathyn arched a brow with a smile, "You have people in Ireland?"

"Friends who have people," Ashley specified making her giggle as he kissed her cheek. He took the bear and roses from her and sat them aside so he could pull her into his arms, "I wanted my girl to wake up to a surprise."

Eathyn smiled, "Thank you." Then her smile faded when everything came rushing back. "Ashley, I'm so sorry. I-"

"Shhhh," Ashley cut her off in a soothing tone. "I'm so sorry too," He caressed her cheek.

"I was just so scared that I lost you," Eathyn told him.

"You're never going to lose me. Ever." Ashley stated. "Please, never doubt me again." He said softly. Eathyn nodded then sniffled as Ashley kissed her deeply. "I love you," He told her tenderly.

"I love you too," Eathyn said. Ashley grabbed the panda and held it up. Eathyn smiled when Ashley booped her on the nose with the bear's nose. She stood up on her tip-toes and hugged Ashley around the neck. Ashley held her to him tightly. He buried his face into her neck and enjoyed her sweet scent as he gently rocked them.

"What do you say we go get some breakfast?" Ashley pulled back to look at her with a smile.

Eathyn felt her stomach grumble. "Yes," She nodded returning the smile.

"Go get changed then," Ashley told her, "I'll wait."

"Ok," Eathyn turned to go back in the bedroom. She looked at Ashley when he popped her on the ass. "Stop," She told him with a little shy smile and blushed cheeks. She left the room with the gifts.

Ashley chuckled and sat back down in the chair to finish his coffee.

Eathyn changed and did light makeup before going back into the lounge, "Ok, I'm ready."

"Let's go then," Ashley stood up as Eathyn grabbed her bag. He took her hand and they left the suite.

Not once did CC move or wake up in the other bed.

***

"Baby, I know this is a sensitive subject," Ashley said as the elevator started going up to their floor, "But have you seen anybody about...about what happened?"

"Of course I have," Eathyn replied calmly, "Plenty of doctors and plenty of therapists, but nobody's been up to the task to help me."

"Well, when we get back to L.A. we're going to find someone who can help you," Ashley told her. Eathyn looked at him. "I don't want to see you suffer anymore," He looked at her. Eathyn hugged him tightly. Ashley held her just as tightly. "There's also something I wanted to ask you," He stated.

Eathyn looked up at him, "What?"

"Will you move in with me?" Ashley wondered looking down at her.

"Are you serious?" She asked surprised. 

"Of course I am," Ashley smiled.

"Yes, I will," Eathyn answered with a smile. She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him. Ashley smiled into the kiss as he deepened it.

When they walked into the suite everyone was up and hanging out in the lounge area.

"Smooth move, Purdy," CC looked at them with a smirk, "But you forgot the candy."

"Shut up, CC," Ashley told him with a frown. He did forget candy.

"I think it was perfect," Eathyn stated smiling at Ashley.

Ashley looked at her and smiled seeing her smile. He kissed her deeply.