His Queen

She slept in after a very playful night with Ashley to be woken up by voices down the hall.

Eathyn had forgotten that the others were coming over for a Tolkien movie marathon.

She had been living with Ashley for a week and a half now. She wouldn't trade it for anything. Living with and being with Ashley was paradise.

She left the the room after putting on one of Ashley's t-shirts and some short shorts.

Eathyn giggled when Whiskey ran up to her with a happy smile, "Good morning, baby boy." She picked him up and petted him as she went to the end of the hall that opened up into the large living room.

She saw the guys along with whom she assumed were their girls.

"Good morning, everyone!" She greeted them with a smile.

"Good morning," They smiled at her.

A blond woman next to Andy turned and sneered at Eathyn as she let Whiskey down. "Shouldn't you put some clothes on before you leave after sleeping with someone?"

"Juliet!" Inna said shocked.

"Babe," Andy stepped in, "This is Eathyn, Ashley's girlfriend." He looked at Eathyn, "Eathyn, this is-"

"Yeah, I know who she is," Eathyn cut him off, "But frankly that doesn't mean shit to me." She grinned suddenly. She went to Juliet and plucked the newly opened beer bottle out of Juliet's hand and smirked in her face, "These are mine."

Eathyn took a sip of beer with a smirk when Juliet didn't say anything.

Eathyn grinned at her, "And I can dress like this because I live here. Meaning, I'm the queen in this house, bitch." Eathyn got satisfaction out of Juliet's stunned face. She continued after another sip of beer, "Also meaning, you're the one who needs to watch her mouth here. So, do yourself and everyone else a favor by sitting your ass down and keep quiet."

Eathyn smiled a true smile when she saw Ashley standing by the island that separated the kitchen from the living room. He had been standing there the whole time.

Eathyn skipped away to mock Juliet more.

"At least she's in a good mood," Jake shrugged with a light grin.

"You mean that was her being nice?" Alice, Jinxx's wife, asked looking at Jake.

"Yeah, she was holding back," Jake chuckled.

"I like her," Anna, CC's girlfriend, stated with a smile.

"You're going to let her get off with talking to me like that, Andy?" Juliet fumed at her husband.

"Well, one, you started it, Jules. Two, she's right. And three, me and the guys know better than to make her mad," Andy told her. The guys sounded off in agreement.

"Wait, you guys are scared of her?" Anna wondered.

"More like we respect her," CC stated.

"Who do you think busted Ashley's nose?" Jinxx sipped his hot tea.

"Jesus," Anna said.

Eathyn went to Ashley, who was chuckling. He enjoyed watching her put Juliet in her place.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she hugged him around his neck, "Good morning."

"Good morning," Eathyn smiled.

Ashley lifted her off of her feet as he kissed her. He looked at her, "Have I mentioned that I love you?"

"Yes, plenty of times," Eathyn grinned at him, "And I love you too."