Author Note: PLEASE READ

※ So. I know I have already said this in the summary of the story, but I'm going to put this Author's note for every book I possibly upload so that the audience/reader's can understand this.. One.. Simple.. Thing:

THIS IS A BOTTOM JIN BOOK.

Every book I write will have Jin as bottom. If ya don't like? Then don't read. Learn fucking common sense. Simple. Right?

I'm gonna repeatedly remind my reader's because I'm seeing this happen to my favorite wattpad writers and it's almost unbearable to see and it infuriates me the fact people can't read or learn something so simple.

If ya cane for top Jin then go somewhere else. You're in the wrong place. But if ya end up reading still and still wanna complain? Thanm you for taking your idiotic time to read something ya don't like ;)

Your problem. Not mine. I'm sassy for this I apologize for the readers that support and are here for bottom jin about this rant, but the obvious just have to be put out there for people that can't "see" apparently.

Now respect people's opinions whether seokjin bottoms or not, but just remember: that in the end, it's just a fanfiction.

Fanfiction want me to give the definition? Obviously that we 'fans' write fiction of our needs towards the two people being shipped and in their own way. Their. Own. Way.

Fxcking respect that. Alright?

Rant done. Continue on to the story.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ranting Note.

- Fin to Note: 11:46 am 03.17.18 -

[ Happy St. Patrick's Day :) ]