Chapter Nineteen

As Luke lead me to the dance floor, things instantly got physical as a song with a deep bass rolled through the speakers and couples around us were grinding. I looked at Luke and he gave me a nod that said, 'go ahead.' I gave him a smile before turning around, rubbing myself against his crotch slowly, yet hard, and from behind me, even over the thumping music, I heard a low groan.

Luke stopped me within the first few seconds and lead me up some stairs where we tried every single door, but each one was already occupied. Luke groaned desperately and turned to me.

"Looks like we're doing this here," he said, his voice slightly slurred from a few drinks he'd had previously that night. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly and my eyes closed tightly as I kissed him back. His hands started wandering just as screaming came from the bottom of the steps and made their way upward. Luke and I stopped to face the stairwell and saw a bunch of people with keys. They ran to the doors and unlocked them, telling them that their, "ten minutes were up."

Luke and I glanced at each other and awkwardly walked down the stairs, not wanting to play in their games.

We walked down to the bar area where drinks were being splashed out and Luke ordered us a couple. We downed them, our bodies consuming it easily until about the fifth shot where we started to get loopy, but as the party started nearing mid-morning, and I was getting tired, I looked at Luke.

"How are we supposed to get home?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Let me go find somewhere quite to call a taxi service. Maybe they'll be open now that it's not a weeknight," he stated and I nodded as Luke walked off.

Nearly half an hour later, Luke still hadn't returned. I knocked on the bathroom doors, but they were being used for other things. I even went down to the deserted basement, but with no luck.

Then, I walked up the stairs, looking for any sign of Luke. I heard silence from one room and decided it would be a good place to call and walked through the doorway and turned to see Luke.

"Shhh," he said with a drunken chuckle. "You have to be quiet."

Luke was hovering over a girl.

cxxxxxxx
! that was short